Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh, I'm sorry.
Sounds painful and uncomfortable.
Must be difficult.
Hopefully, he's wrong about MS.

Thanks, it's ok though. I've learned to live with it and it could be sooo much worse. I was diagnosed when MJ was 8.5 months old. I can't do nearly as much as I used to, but I can do so much more than some others, so it's all good :)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks, it's ok though. I've learned to live with it and it could be sooo much worse. I was diagnosed when MJ was 8.5 months old. I can't do nearly as much as I used to, but I can do so much more than some others, so it's all good :)

That's a good atitude! :) :kiss:
I guess having MJ gives you more incentive to fight against it.
I never cease to be amazed at what we are capable of.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Watching a special about the Tsunami..... wow, still so hard to watch....

That was such a frightening thing for me to watch, because I really had no idea such a thing could occur. At least not to that extreme.
That was horrific!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
That was such a frightening thing for me to watch, because I really had no idea such a thing could occur. At least not to that extreme.
That was horrific!

Yes it was, the other one that is a scary thought is what will happen if the magma under Yellowstone blows, I watched a special about it on Dsicovery, scared the beans out of me....

Hmmm, I should look to see if I can find an ariel map of the Tsunami area as it looks now....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Yes it was, the other one that is a scary thought is what will happen if the magma under Yellowstone blows, I watched a special about it on Dsicovery, scared the beans out of me....

Hmmm, I should look to see if I can find an ariel map of the Tsunami area as it looks now....

I don't think I even want to know about that.
There's so many things just waiting to kill us it's a wonder we're still here.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I don't think I even want to know about that.
There's so many things just waiting to kill us it's a wonder we're still here.

True. Although I have my own thoughts on that :) ;)

Did you know I was in the big Quake in CA in 1989?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I never cease to be amazed at what we are capable of.

Human are an amazing species... we can be sent to the brink of death, sometimes even by our own accord, and yet come back stronger and with a new vigor for life and a greater appreciation of what we have...

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:

I saw that one too. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ROTFLMMEO!!!

There is a new series coming to Dsicovery called "Honey, we're killing the kids" They are going to show parents what their kids are headed for in their forties if they continue to eat the way they do now!

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
ROTFLMMEO!!!

There is a new series coming to Dsicovery called "Honey, we're killing the kids" They are going to show parents what their kids are headed for in their forties if they continue to eat the way they do now!
I think I'll skip that one -- being a picky (and junk food) eater. :eek:

Homework and then Idol at 9.

*juggles*

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Human are an amazing species... we can be sent to the brink of death, sometimes even by our own accord, and yet come back stronger and with a new vigor for life and a greater appreciation of what we have...

Yup. Even personally, I bet each of us has been through something that we never would have thought we could have endured - until it happened to us. And yet somehow, we do it. Humans have an amazing ability to find strengths they never know they have until they need them.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Where'd Dot go? :lookaroun

I'm here.
I've been sending out a few emails to friends who have been kind enough to call to see how we're feeling.
I don't feel up to phone calls. (I hate the phone, anyway!)
So I just email everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom