Mj 2.0!

Connor002

barnum42 said:
Juggles back.

I won't be around much tonight - have to get some sleep for a long day tomorrow. Full day of work, working through lunch break then a ride over to Wales (hope it warms up tomorrow) Could take over 1.5 hours (and that's with being able to filter through jams on the bike) then do a show tunes concert that's over two hours in length, get back on the bike and ride home ready for work tomorrow!

Good Night. :wave:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
We were nominated for the show, but had to pull our application when Andrew went to work for Disney.

Wow!
That would have been something.
But I really think you got a better deal with Andrew's job!
WDW has been a blessing for you in so many ways.
It has a positive affect on MJ and allows you and her to have some enjoyment and recreation.
Not to mention, your love of WDW has led you to this site . . .and us! ;)

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
Juggles back.

I won't be around much tonight - have to get some sleep for a long day tomorrow. Full day of work, working through lunch break then a ride over to Wales (hope it warms up tomorrow) Could take over 1.5 hours (and that's with being able to filter through jams on the bike) then do a show tunes concert that's over two hours in length, get back on the bike and ride home ready for work tomorrow!

Wow Joe!
That's quite a workout!
Good luck!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Oh so you'll see the work in progress?
How exciting!
Keep me informed!

I'll see if I can get the letter they sent around announcing street closures...
Of course I know I'm saying more than I would if I knew it wasn't you I was talking to, but... my street will actually be closed for a while...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I'll see if I can get the letter they sent around announcing street closures...
Of course I know I'm saying more than I would if I knew it wasn't you I was talking to, but... my street will actually be closed for a while...

Wow how exciting!
Don't worry about me.
I have no idea where anything is in the Northeast!
I just happen to live here! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Wow!
That would have been something.
But I really think you got a better deal with Andrew's job!
WDW has been a blessing for you in so many ways.
It has a positive affect on MJ and allows you and her to have some enjoyment and recreation.
Not to mention, your love of WDW has led you to this site . . .and us! ;)

:) True :) I have to talk to my docs about a power chair this week, that isn't going to be easy. It is hard for me to ask for what I need, I always think people are going to think I am faking it because I *look* healthy.

EDIT: I don't know where that random thought came from...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
:) True :) I have to talk to my docs about a power chair this week, that isn't going to be easy. It is hard for me to ask for what I need, I always think people are going to think I am faking it because I *look* healthy.

EDIT: I don't know where that random thought came from...

Bonny, I've never asked, and don't answer if you don't want, but what is your health problem? I know you need help getting around. But that's all I know.

Connor002

:lol: :lol: I just saw a blurb on the news about Chop Sticks Tax... I don't know why, but I found that funny. :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I have Fibromyalgia, neuropathy and arthritis. The arthritis that occurs with Fibro isn't the bone damaging kind, but has all of the accompanying pain and swelling, etc... I also have a problem in my neck that may or may not need surgery (I thought it was just a pinched nerve, but my neuro thinks otherwise, so I have to have an MRI on that) they will be doing an MRI on my brain soon because my neuro suspects that I may actually have MS. (we'll know more about that after the tests.

Uponastar

Connor, from what I gather, the neighborhood that's getting the house is on the opposite side of the Boulevard from us. To get here, you'd have to come all the way down Grant (toward the river) as far as you can go. Not far at all.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Connor, from what I gather, the neighborhood that's getting the house is on the opposite side of the Boulevard from us. To get here, you'd have to come all the way down Grant (toward the river) as far as you can go. Not far at all.

I'll make note of it. :D :drevil: :lookaroun

:drevil:

:lookaroun

:D
( :lookaroun )

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
I have Fibromyalgia, neuropathy and arthritis. The arthritis that occurs with Fibro isn't the bone damaging kind, but has all of the accompanying pain and swelling, etc... I also have a problem in my neck that may or may not need surgery (I thought it was just a pinched nerve, but my neuro thinks otherwise, so I have to have an MRI on that) they will be doing an MRI on my brain soon because my neuro suspects that I may actually have MS. (we'll know more about that after the tests.

Oh... dear... you don't seem to ever catch a break. :( *huggles, or juggles, or whatever it is I'm supposed to give*

(hugs) :kiss:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

Oh, I'm sorry.
Sounds painful and uncomfortable.
Must be difficult.
Hopefully, he's wrong about MS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom