Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Well that looks like fun.
I checked out some of the other covers on B&N.
I love the artwork!
Are the stories good?

How should I know?
It's in French! :lookaroun :hammer: :lookaroun

:lookaroun

(I don't even like comic books, but it looked fun)

barnum42

Connor002 said:
Um...
Oh! Madame lat me borrow one of her French comic books or Asterix (he's huge in France).
Big enough to have his own theme park:

http://www.parcasterix.fr/v2/default.asp

He's very well known in the UK too, with English translations. There are also a number of feature length animated films and some live action ones too.

asterix_13_06_05.jpg

Connor002

Uponastar said:
You're probably right.
Is he kid friendly?
Or does he have a bawdy side?

I don't know, I just skimmed through the book. :lookaroun

It's not "light reading" considering I'll have to think about just about every line and decipher some kind of idea of what's going on. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Hello fellow Sickie! :wave:
I think I'm over the hump.
Can't wait till I'm back 100%.
Poor George! It settled in his throat.
He can't talk or swallow. :(

Hey Dot :) We're still on meds around here...getting better, but not near 100% yet. I wish this icky cough would go away, it is weird, it isnt' in my lungs, the cough is from right below the hollow in my throat and I have some wheezing too :(

Big Huggles to George from MJ and me
and more feel better huggles for you too....

Huggles and Juggles to everyone else!

Tomorrow my inlaws are coming over to help me with MJ so I can go to my nerve conduction study (ick to the study, not the inlaws) Andrew's dad is also going to help put up some shelves and get the tie downs into the van (after that all we need is the kit to attach the seatbelt end to the floor of the van and we'll be ready to go...

Connor002

By the way Bonny... I've been thinking of that thing I promised I'd work on for MJ.

The ideas are coming together... I'll just have to see how well I can do it... :D :animwink: :D

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Dot, I just saw it on TV: apparently two grandparents took in their grandchildren after their parents died.

Oh.
Well they probably deserve it then.
Have you ever seen what that show does for people?
It's really truly amazing. Life altering.
I hope it works out well for this family.
Can't wait to see how the house looks when it's done.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
By the way Bonny... I've been thinking of that thing I promised I'd work on for MJ.

The ideas are coming together... I'll just have to see how well I can do it... :D :animwink: :D

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh.
Well they probably deserve it then.
Have you ever seen what that show does for people?
It's really truly amazing. Life altering.
I hope it works out well for this family.
Can't wait to see how the house looks when it's done.

We were nominated for the show, but had to pull our application when Andrew went to work for Disney.

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles Freddy and Joe!
Juggles back.

I won't be around much tonight - have to get some sleep for a long day tomorrow. Full day of work, working through lunch break then a ride over to Wales (hope it warms up tomorrow) Could take over 1.5 hours (and that's with being able to filter through jams on the bike) then do a show tunes concert that's over two hours in length, get back on the bike and ride home ready for work tomorrow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom