Mj 2.0!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good morning Bunny!
Do they have Rita's where you are?

They have them all over the place up here. I did miss out on my free one though :(

Nemo14 said:
I'm with you - when I see what I want, I'm just a big marshmallow. I have to let DH do the negotiating because I'm just useless at it!

I'm the worst. I start to feel bad for the salesperson, like I'm denying them a sale. My DH studied negotiation, so he thinks I'm the worst at it, which I probably am. I'm too excited to negotiate:

"Ooh! Look, it has a little holder for your sunglasses! Oh, I want it!!"

While the salesperson smiles and starts to count his comission check.

tigsmom said:
Just a quick hello before running off...sick kids..2 different doctors in 2 different counties so we had to split up... see you all later :wave:

Man, we should just quarentine this thread! It's hazardous to your health! Hope they get better soon!

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Just a quick hello before running off...sick kids..2 different doctors in 2 different counties so we had to split up... see you all later :wave:

Sorry, Mad! :(
It's really weird how everyone's getting sick around here.

:lookaroun

Maybe a Rita's would help! :)

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
They have them all over the place up here. I did miss out on my free one though :(

Me too! :(
Wasn't exactly Water Ice weather on the first day of Spring around here.
Not that that would stop me under normal conditions.
I was sick, though.
Maybe today! :slurp:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Me too! :(
Wasn't exactly Water Ice weather on the first day of Spring around here.
Not that that would stop me under normal conditions.
I was sick, though.
Maybe today! :slurp:

Too cold here too. I see that you're just north of me! I'm right below the PA line in MD. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for another of those warm days we had a while back.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Too cold here too. I see that you're just north of me! I'm right below the PA line in MD. I don't know about you, but I'm read for another of those warm days we had a while back.

Am I ever!
I hate the cold! :fork:

And after being so sick this week, I crave some real warmth.
The only thing keeping me going is knowing it's coming soon.
Not soon enough for me though!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Am I ever!
I hate the cold! :fork:

And after being so sick this week, I crave some real warmth.
The only thing keeping me going is knowing it's coming soon.
Not soon enough for me though!

My summer clothes are sitting there, mocking me. At least I don't have to go bathing suit shopping! I had to find a decent suit for my honeymoon this time last year, and getting undressed and trying on skimpy bathing suits isn't flattering after being indoors all winter :eek:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Just home from the pediatrician....sigh, new nurse, knew nothing about autism and scared MJ half to death, I finally told her no more... so we got her weight and temp, but nothing else...weight is 41, still underweight, but better than 35.
MJ and I are both still sick....I just gave her some meds, Dr prescribed more meds, some multi vitamins and other stuff. Now I have to make appts with the neuro and GI. I have appts with my neuro tomorrow and my primary Friday.

I stopped to use a gift card I was given for HP4 and accidentally picked up Azkaban, will have to go back to Target later this week. :(

I have a ton to do, but am tapped from running around all morning....and only getting 6 hours sleep last night.

Dot, thanks for MJ's picture!

Juggles.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Just home from the pediatrician....sigh, new nurse, knew nothing about autism and scared MJ half to death, I finally told her no more... so we got her weight and temp, but nothing else...weight is 41, still underweight, but better than 35.
MJ and I are both still sick....I just gave her some meds, Dr prescribed more meds, some multi vitamins and other stuff. Now I have to make appts with the neuro and GI. I have appts with my neuro tomorrow and my primary Friday.

I stopped to use a gift card I was given for HP4 and accidentally picked up Azkaban, will have to go back to Target later this week. :(

I have a ton to do, but am tapped from running around all morning....and only getting 6 hours sleep last night.

Dot, thanks for MJ's picture!

Juggles.

Sorry to hear things are so rough! But a weight gain is good!

*Huggles*

DisneyBunny

Connor002 said:
Raisins are just disgraced grapes, really...

They're not disgraced! They've been mummified to prepare them for their final journey to the Hidden Valley.

Oh, and didn't you get the memo? They're "Dried Grapes" now. :lookaroun

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Danny and Joanna :) Juggles... *cough, cough*
Hewy stop spreading this cough. Now I am starting. Not sure if it is from you guys or the kids at school. Whoever it is stop it. I don't have time to be sick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom