Mission:Space update (confirmed)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Kevin_W

Oh, I'd say there is something wrong with it. At times, it suggests you are simply going through flight training, and at other times, it suggests you are actually going into space.

It should really stick to one story or the other.

Agreed - that bugs me.

Cosmic Commando

Is the new height the same for both missions? Or does the orange have a higher height requirement? What's everyone's opinion on a 4 year old riding the more intense of the two? I haven't been on this ride in years, wondering what's the extent of these changes. Thanks in advance
If they can handle the other 44" rides (Everest and Space Mountain) first, then I would probably take them on Orange. As the parent, you can probably tell what they're ready for; don't be afraid to ride it first to refresh your memory (assuming you're with someone else who can watch the kids).

dreamfinder912

Did anyone who has ridden the "new" orange team notice the g-forces aren't as strong? I (disobeyed directions) and closed my eyes to make sure it wasn't just better graphics making it seem different somehow, and it still felt less forceful. You felt it but it wasn't anything near what it was before, or when the ride first opened.

peter11435

Did anyone who has ridden the "new" orange team notice the g-forces aren't as strong? I (disobeyed directions) and closed my eyes to make sure it wasn't just better graphics making it seem different somehow, and it still felt less forceful. You felt it but it wasn't anything near what it was before, or when the ride first opened.
Interestingly I have heard many people say the exact opposite. I have not yet ridden but I suspect there has in fact been no change at all.

bclane

Is the new height the same for both missions? Or does the orange have a higher height requirement? What's everyone's opinion on a 4 year old riding the more intense of the two? I haven't been on this ride in years, wondering what's the extent of these changes. Thanks in advance
To me it really depends on the kid. Do they like thrill rides already? Do they obey well? If I didn't trust them to keep their face forward at all times there is no way I would put them on Orange. Looking around leads to protein spills...

cwoms197

Can anyone here compare this ride to a graviton or super round up? I have not been on anything other than green but would like to try orange. I can handle the graviton and super round up but anything faster than that I don't think I'd be able to stand.

trainplane3

Can anyone here compare this ride to a graviton or super round up? I have not been on anything other than green but would like to try orange. I can handle the graviton and super round up but anything faster than that I don't think I'd be able to stand.
Never been on those and I've only seen videos of those kinds of rides. I'd guess yes, you'll be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom