Mission Space Courtyard Open! (Confirmed)

LRV3400

Original Poster
The 7 foot wall infront of M:S is gone. Now you can walk right up to the building. A 4' tall wall keeps you out of the building itself but is low enough for everyone to get a nice good look.

Also visible is the signage for the queue lines. The attraction of course has fastpass but also has a sign for a single riders line. (Yea!)

All this was confirmed Nov. 14th at noon.

Sean23

I guess I am going to Epcot in 40 minutes right after work. I will get some photos. I planned on going anyhow so I can sample a few more things since the food & wine festival end this weekend.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Sean23
I guess I am going to Epcot in 40 minutes right after work. I will get some photos. I planned on going anyhow so I can sample a few more things since the food & wine festival end this weekend.

Thanks Sean23!:sohappy: :sohappy:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I just got back from seeing this myself. It's kind of a tease, really; so close and yet so far. You can't walk up to any of the planets/moon yet, but you can go right up to the doors on the left (gift shop?)

It's weird to see so much of the area open again after so long. It does look great, though :).

Hey do you guys think it will open by january?my friend doesnt get to go alot to disney and shes going with my 8th grade class and she wont be able to go for a couple of more years and i want her to see it!

Testtrack321

Originally posted by imagineergurl
Hey do you guys think it will open by january?my friend doesnt get to go alot to disney and shes going with my 8th grade class and she wont be able to go for a couple of more years and i want her to see it!

Nope.

this ride wont be done before january. I think this is going to be very imaculate inside. Much detail, and a great ride. all great rides take time too.

Testtrack321

Originally posted by roysta123
Last week, I was sitting in the front of the monorail and the pilot told me that it could be opened by next month or January.:cool:

If a monorail drive told you that he saw Walt's head frozen in a cube, will you believe him?

Invero

Originally posted by roysta123
Last week, I was sitting in the front of the monorail and the pilot told me that it could be opened by next month or January.:cool:

*sigh* Another case of a Monorail Pilot telling a whopper just to make guests go wow. I swear... that department starts soooooo many rumors... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom