Missing: Hidden Mickey In Haunted Mansion Dining Table

Xethis

I read someplace once that in California, a radio station had some sort of contest & the winners got to spend a night in the Haunted Mansion & they turned the stretching room into the sleeping quarters. It'd be cool if they did something like that again in Florida. :eek:

Again, I'd give my eyeteeth to have private access to the Haunted Mansion. One of many things on my 'bucket list', lol!

Xethis

You can get a small taste of it on the Keys tour but nothing real indepth like the CMs get. Out tours start at 7AM way before the park opens so the attraction isn't up and running yet.

Guess I'm just gonna have to work for Disney someday. Wife & I keep joking that when we get older & want to retire that we should move to Florida & both work at the World. I'd have no problem playing the part of a creepy old butler at the Mansion, lol. Or an old & crusty pirate for that fact, ha ha.

Evil Genius

I read someplace once that in California, a radio station had some sort of contest & the winners got to spend a night in the Haunted Mansion & they turned the stretching room into the sleeping quarters. It'd be cool if they did something like that again in Florida. :eek:

Again, I'd give my eyeteeth to have private access to the Haunted Mansion. One of many things on my 'bucket list', lol!

This took place last year and a very close friend of mine was the head show designer that created the "bedroom" the family slept in. He did a fantastic job with it.

Xethis

This took place last year and a very close friend of mine was the head show designer that created the "bedroom" the family slept in. He did a fantastic job with it.

Lol, not only am I butt-hurt, but I am butt-hurt AND jealous, HA HA HA. Lucky dude! :eek:

Any pictures of that even exist?

Mrs. Jobson

does anyone know the criticism behind this and why WDI doesn't want the plates arranged in a hidden mickey? seems everyone wants it, so why not keep it..? I also want to say this is the most interesting thread I've read on WDWM in a long time

BTW, I am a CM. How do I go about scheduling one of these backstage tours?

Talk to one of your managers. Ours always took us on team building trips before park opening. That's how I was able to go on a behind the scenes tour of HM.:)

klineski96

does anyone know the criticism behind this and why WDI doesn't want the plates arranged in a hidden mickey? seems everyone wants it, so why not keep it..? I also want to say this is the most interesting thread I've read on WDWM in a long time
QUOTE]

+1

Thank you to all the CM's and everyone else who has posted interesting and little known facts about the Haunted Mansion.

I hope this thread continues to grow!

Mansion Butler

As far as little things I can think of and don't think there's a potential problem with sharing, are people here already aware of the Ghostly Trio?

Somebody

I was told about the plexiglass by the senior mechanic on the ride. Maybe it's not true. He said they put it there because a guest hit the glass with something and it broke. I do know there is another glass panel in a wooden box behind the fireplace.

enoe01

you have to go to photo bucket and upload ur pics there. Then u will copy the code for the message board and paste it into a reply message on this thread.

WDWSteamDreamer

I rode just this past Monday, the 23rd and the Plates were back to there "Hidden" Glory. I know, because I pointed them out to my Friend who is out here for vacation.

I too, still need to get on the HUB and schedule a CM tour, sooooo looking forward to it :)

1stStarIC2nite

Thanks Neverland!!! I knew someone here would have the answer. That is too bad that the picture has gone missing. It is really great that the picture remained there for so long though. I hope it shows up again and earns its rightful place back inside the ride. I think that is a great tribute.

Thanks again

Erik

No worries. The photo is still there. :)

I'm sure then everyone is aware of the references to Nightmare Before Christmas in certain areas of our HM??

I did not know about the HM or the Jack Skeletons. My daughter is going to be thrilled when we go down and we hunt for them during the ride. We are starting our drive down tomorrow, but arrive at WDW on Sunday. I can't wait, I will be looking for them Sunday night!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom