Missing: Hidden Mickey In Haunted Mansion Dining Table

graphite1326

You know, I may stand alone in this opinion, but I actually think that the sharing of faces/molds amongst the AA's is part of what makes the Disney dark rides so fun. I love looking for same/similar AA's on the various rides. It gives everything a connection that is primarily subconcious for most people.

They didn't have enough faces when they were putting the rides together. There are several that are shared. This was part of the KTTK tour.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've heard that you can actually see several Presidents from the HoP in several different attraction across the property. Their makeup and dress may be different, but their faces are the same.

gerryu21220

I think "Aunt Lucretia" is actually Lincoln in drag. Supposedly the idea for the staring busts came from seeing light through the mold for Lincoln's face. Thus was born Aunt Lucretia. She's in there twice, as a staring bust and a regular bust.

Kuhio

I just got back from WDW, and was pleased to see that the Haunted Mansion is still in great shape. Both stretching rooms looked and sounded as good as they did right after the 2007 re-opening, and all the effects in the ride were operating perfectly.

The pristine HM felt like a rare gem amid the run-down effects, ongoing construction, and general shabbiness elsewhere in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom