Miss Universe 2004

Maria

Original Poster
Is anybody watching the pageant in Ecuador?
I am not sure if what I´m watching now is live... Mexico was in the 15 semifinalists, but didn´t make it to the ten finalists. :(

I´m not sure who I want to win the crown this year... Miss India, Miss Australia, Miss Paraguay and Miss Colombia are very pretty. MIss Ecuador has the pretty and exotic look, but her teeth are way too big... at least that´s how they look on camera.

Who is your favorite one?

Psst.. guys... the pageant is not over yet... the rest of the girls will be modeling swimsuits now... :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Looks like I have a thread for myself! :lol:

Five finalists: Misses USA, Puerto Rico, Paraguay :sohappy: , Trinidad and Tobago :sohappy: :sohappy: and Australia!

Wilt Dasney

I hate to see a pretty woman all alone, with no one around. I have no idea what went on with the pageant, but Maria and swimsuits in the same sentence is good enough to get my attention. :D :kiss:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
I hate to see a pretty woman all alone, with no one around. I have no idea what went on with the pageant, but Maria and swimsuits in the same sentence is good enough to get my attention. :D :kiss:

to GET your attention or to have you STANDING at attention? :lookaroun

JBSLJames

Errr, ummmm, whooky, How about them Pistons, huh?

I need to sit down.

*of course, if Maria enters the Dr. Judd thread, then she can commit to a bathing suit shot come October*

MouseMadness

Wishful thinking, Judd... :lookaroun

Does it bother anybody else that "Miss UNIVERSE" is a 20 year old? That is just wrong. I know they keep trying to convince us that these pageants are not beauty contests anymore ( :rolleyes: ) so, okay then, prove it! :lol:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Wishful thinking, Judd... :lookaroun

Hey, there were no alternative motives for proposing the question. . .

* starts whistling *

Besides, I am just trying to get more involved for the charitable contribution (hint hint Erika, Spark, Rob, Maria, AIM, NIKECHIC, etc.)

As for the pageant - 20 year olds don't bother me (really they don't). I think they have a Mrs. USA contest for the mature woman and even a Miss Teen USA for the suprisingly overdeveloped teens of today.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by JBSLJames

As for the pageant - 20 year olds don't bother me (really they don't). I think they have a Mrs. USA contest for the mature woman and even a Miss Teen USA for the suprisingly overdeveloped teens of today.

That's my point... Mrs. USA is "mature"? Probably 35 or so, I'd guess. :lookaroun Does mature mean she doesn't use the word "like" every 4th word in a sentence? :lol: I dunno, something just seems so twisted about having a 20 year old crowned ANYTHING of the "Universe".

Shaman

I dunno, something just seems so twisted about having a 20 year old crowned ANYTHING of the "Universe".

Aww so then, you wouldn't favor my coronation as "King of the Universe"?

:(

JBSLJames

Yeah, I'd say like 35 is mature, like really mature. Like you know what I mean?

You make a good point. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I, BRIAN JAMES, WILL NOT WASTE ANY TIME WATCHING OR PARTICIPATING IN A BEAUTY CONTEST!!!

Whoo, like that's a load off my like chest.

surfsupdon

Australia is quite an attractive lady. And her accent, great!

Didn't Gloria Estefan sing? I like her music and personality so much.

Maria

Original Poster
Yes, Gloria Estefan sang, and I like her and her music, but last night, she bored me... not to mention she looked fat.

Being the pageant in Ecuador, I think they could have picked from soooo many other latin singers! (Chayanne, Ricky Martin, Juanes, Shakira, Paulina Rubio, Thalía, etc etc etc!) Gloria didn´t even sing in Spanish and sang the same thing as always... IMHO, someone with a more updated beat and who danced on stage too, would have been more entertaining and fresh.

MKCP 1985

How old was He-Man? He and Skeletor were always at each other over being Masters of the Universe. He couldn't have been much more than 20, I'm guessing.

From where I sit, 20ish femmes rule just about everything else - why not the Universe?

And, yes - it is still a beauty contest. We won't be seeing any (insert your choice of politically incorrect reference to female physical attribute) women being crowned Miss Universe in this decade!

And Maria - what do you have against big toothed girls anyway? :lol:

MouseMadness

Originally posted by MKCP 1986
From where I sit, 20ish femmes rule just about everything else - why not the Universe?

So you only get MTV then? :veryconfu :lol:

You guys missed my point... I'm saying that SOCIETY would call 35 "mature". :animwink: Or you got my point and chose to ignore it so you could be silly some more. :lol: In which case, as you were!

tigsmom

So you only get MTV then? :veryconfu :lol:

You guys missed my point... I'm saying that SOCIETY would call 35 "mature". :animwink: Or you got my point and chose to ignore it so you could be silly some more. :lol: In which case, as you were!

If 35 is mature then I'll just crawl overthere.:(

Its a "scholarship program", not beauty contest. :rolleyes:
Where were the nerds then ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom