Misinformation from guests at the parks is astounding

bgraham34

Original Poster
It amazes me how many people don't know what they are talking about when at Disney World. 1 guest said they are building onto the Grand Floridian to just be an exclusive place to stay for your wedding. You rent the whole building and only your guests can use the pool.

Another one was that Toon town was removed because the ground had been sinking and someone had gotten stuck at Donalds Boat.

Last one was that Disney was going to charge your 2 bucks to use the monorail. The guest that heard this was outraged and I had to step in and say that it was completely false.

litaljohn

Once someone tried to say the Beatles were the best band ever, it was at this point I realized half the park is joking and e other half are so drunk they would say anything even things like that which we all know have to be jokes.

Goofyernmost

Once someone tried to say the Beatles were the best band ever, it was at this point I realized half the park is joking and e other half are so drunk they would say anything even things like that which we all know have to be jokes.
That's not a good example due to the fact that the Beatles were/are the best band ever. You need to find a different example. I'm not joking or drunk! :p

PUSH

It's not just park guests. Today I heard a guy I know who has never been to any Disney park ever tell his friend that if you go to Disneyland and yell "Andy's Coming!" all the Toy Story characters will fall to the ground. I wanted to hit him so hard. I'm just tired of that rumor. It probably doesn't help that I don't like him, either. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom