Misinformation from guests at the parks is astounding

Disneykidder

That's part of my entertainment while in line at Disney...listening to all the misinformation. My DH will turn to me and say "Where do they get this stuff?"
HAHA. My hubby will turn to me and say, "go ahead...you know you want to." The things people say crack me up. My favorite, which I hear at least three times on EVERY trip is. "ok, so tomorrow we are going to Disney World." (referring to MK)

Furiated

Heard today on the bus leaving the MK. A mom to her two kids, said in a tone that suggested they were wondering about this all day.

"Oh! That construction, the thing they're building is going to be called Fantasyland!"

I debated giving partial credit but decided against it.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Heard today on the bus leaving the MK. A mom to her two kids, said in a tone that suggested they were wondering about this all day.

"Oh! That construction, the thing they're building is going to be called Fantasyland!"

I debated giving partial credit but decided against it.
I just wanted to tell you that I get a chuckle every time I see your name.

Perhaps you should post in this thread:
How did you come up with your username?

Bluewaves

I can remember years ago I was in line to get into MGM and there was a group of Asian tourists with Universal Tickets trying to get into the park and the poor CM trying to explain to them that they were at the wrong place and had the wrong tickets.

DisneyWales

I love "helping" confused guests when they have details wrong. They seem to question my information even more seeing as i say it with a British accent. I know they are clearly still going to turn up at the wrong park, or with the wrong ticket etc, and then realise the crazy Brit knew what he was on about.

lego606

MagicBandit
A guest told his family that BC was CBR. A friend (that came down for the DCP) was excited about going to Harry Potter, "that's at Disney, right?" "No. That's pretty much like Dunkin vs. Starbucks." At least if you are going to work for a company, do some research.

In the CP facebook group, there was a whole thread of people excited to go to "Disney Land Florida" and that they want to go to "California Adventures" and see "water color"

rnese

When I get into the boat for "it's a small world", and tell my kids and wife, loud enough for the entire boat to hear..."I hear they put a loop in this since last year! Where are the seat belts!?!" Is that misinformation...or just plain cruel to the other kids?;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
When I get into the boat for "it's a small world", and tell my kids and wife, loud enough for the entire boat to hear..."I hear they put a loop in this since last year! Where are the seat belts!?!" Is that misinformation...or just plain cruel to the other kids?;)
Well they are putting in new bus "loops".

armyfamilyof5

It's amazing people go on Disney vacations and have no idea what a fastpass is! If we decide to leave early and have fastpasses we pass them onto a family of a similar size, sometimes they act like we are trying to sell them something when we are just trying to give them a "magical moment", LOL!

MattC

It's amazing people go on Disney vacations and have no idea what a fastpass is! If we decide to leave early and have fastpasses we pass them onto a family of a similar size, sometimes they act like we are trying to sell them something when we are just trying to give them a "magical moment", LOL!

Yeah. I've had several people look at me like I'm stupid when trying to give FPs.

Tom Morrow

Which is a shame, because you HAVE to use Fastpass to be able to ride the same amount as you could before Fastpass existed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom