Minor Epcot update (10/25)

Rob562

Wait, what? I haven't heard anything about SSE LEDs, and I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Someone (I think it was Merf) noticed that in the planters around SSE are new uplights aimed up at the palm trees. They're not turned on yet, but they're LED fixtures capable of millions of colors. The asusmption/speculation is that the palm trees will change colors in connection to SSE's colors, but there's no confirmation of that.

-Rob

Magicot

hahahahahah i am the cast member in question on that first pic!

and i have to say, it does look like i have a nice pair of ! its cos im bending slightly. honest. :rolleyes::lookaroun

i dont know whether i should be flattered or scared by this thread! lol :s :veryconfu

thanks to garry for bringing it to my attention. though im not sure which profile is his. *wonders if he commented* :ROFLOL::veryconfu
Flattered, you should definitely be flattered. :D

JEAV

WOW...didn't expect to see Christmas stuff till after Halloween! Anyhow, hey Merf...do u know (or maybe I missed it) what they are building in the American Adventure? Is the Funnel Cake stand still there??? I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!

Thanks for the ever so awsome pics!

Figment82

WOW...didn't expect to see Christmas stuff till after Halloween! Anyhow, hey Merf...do u know (or maybe I missed it) what they are building in the American Adventure? Is the Funnel Cake stand still there??? I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!

Thanks for the ever so awsome pics!

Then you probably shouldn't go to MGM - their Christmas decorations are already up.

JEAV

Good one Merf...I'm a true Disney Fan and I hate to say this but MGM is a little boring.....I only go for the Osborne Lights. Oh, and my daughter is a Play House Disney Fan! Gotta go see Jojo and Little Einsteins!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I never "got" the Osbourne Lights.. they never really felt like Christmas to me.. more guady and overdone. Like Christmas lights on palm trees.. bleh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom