Minor Epcot update (10/25)

You know personally I cant stand that Halloween has pushed out Thanksgiving. When I was younger Halloween was just a kids day that wasn't that big and then you had Thanksgiving which was big and Christmas. Now all we get from the retail world is Halloween and then Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. I mean I was just watching the local news and they said in 2005 Americans spent 800K on Halloween and last year we spent 1.6 Million and they are now saying that Halloween could start to rival Christmas for top holiday in America. I mean heck im all for a little scary fun but its getting ridiculous. I would love to see a harvest themed event that celebrates Thanksgiving and our founding ancestors.

a2grafix

Hey Merf,

Awesome pix as always, but now, finally, I get to share some of my own. I was at WDW Oct. 21-26, as well as a day at Universal. Had an awesome time, walked an estimated 20-25 miles through all the parks and Downtown Disney and Universal.

I'm rollercoastered out.

Tuesday, after spending most of my day at MGM Studios, I caught the boat to Epcot to catch the monorial back to the Polynesian, and walked across the street to the Shades of Green back to my room. I needed to get back to meet some VMK friends at the Adventurer's Club. Hoopla! Kungaloosh!

In my walk through Epcot, I snapped a photo of the Innoventions sign, lit up at around 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 22. Enjoy --

innoventionsOct22.jpg

Scar Junior

I agree with everyone. You take great pictures Merf!

A few thoughts....

1. Thank god for the stroller parking. Not only will it ease up congestion, but the area will look much cleaner.

2. It's nice to see the WoL fountain looking good again.

3. I'm liking the new Innoventions facade more and more everyday.

4. The tombstones look good in this picture. All the different textures and levels with SSE slightly off to the right of center = Great pic. However, does anyone else think the LaL tombstones should be moved to Downtown Disney?

Quick World Showcase note - new store/food/etc at American Adventure is being built:

nemoseas10.jpg

Okie, so SSE was having a par-tay in the lounge. I saw a bar tender going between parts of the building, and decided to wait until dusk to see the good stuff, well, crummy photos of the good stuff..

nemoseas11.jpg

I took 30 photos and these two came out the best, my apologies, my camera is fickle in what it takes at night.

nemoseas12.jpg

Anywho, off to take random SSE beauty shots.. (okay, i was really waiting to se if the LEDs came on, which they did not)

nemoseas13.jpg

nemoseas14.jpg

nemoseas15.jpg

nemoseas16.jpg

nemoseas17.jpg

nemoseas18.jpg

Enjoy!

Some amazing pictres of SSE Merf! Would you mind if I used one?

Ha

hahahahahah i am the cast member in question on that first pic!

and i have to say, it does look like i have a nice pair of ! its cos im bending slightly. honest. :rolleyes::lookaroun

i dont know whether i should be flattered or scared by this thread! lol :s :veryconfu

thanks to garry for bringing it to my attention. though im not sure which profile is his. *wonders if he commented* :ROFLOL::veryconfu

Scar Junior

and i have to say, it does look like i have a nice pair of ! its cos im bending slightly. honest. :rolleyes::lookaroun

i dont know whether i should be flattered or scared by this thread! lol :s :veryconfu

thanks to garry for bringing it to my attention. though im not sure which profile is his. *wonders if he commented* :ROFLOL::veryconfu

How hilarious. That's one of the funny things about being on-stage. You never know who is taking pictures and what others are saying...

Haha that's hilarious! You should be flattered :animwink:...and maybe a little scared :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

This is too funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom