Minor Epcot update (10/25)

Figment82

Merf is the new shop at American Adventure to replace the Funnel Cake hut? It looks to be in the same location?

No, the location of the refurb walls is directly in front of the Liberty Inn (near the DVC kiosk). Basically the opposite side of the pavilion from the Funnel Cake stand.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nice pics, Merf.

Hmmmm... Think that first CM purposely asked for a costume shirt one size too small? (Not saying he looks BAD in it....) :animwink:

And I see that the Land sign is back, with the green background. Did it look to be the temporary fill-in like they've done before? Or is the solid green here to stay? With the algae problem they were reportedly having, even if the fountain doesn't have a water treatment system built into it, you'd think groundskeeping or maintenance could dump a few cups of something non-toxic in the water every week to keep it in check...

Lets hope they don't go quite as radical with a fix as they did with the fountain in front of CTX/Dinosaur... :lookaroun

-Rob

I agree, I did question his choice in shirt size, however I am certainly not complaining by any means.:D

:lookaroun

:shrug:

Anyway.... great pics Merf, thanks

cdunbar

I personally think that there should be a rule where Christmas crap can't be put up till at least Nov. 1st I mean like someone else said it's not even Halloween yet...ugg...:hammer:

Disney_Freak429

I personally think that there should be a rule where Christmas crap can't be put up till at least Nov. 1st I mean like someone else said it's not even Halloween yet...ugg...:hammer:

I agree I went to a local store by the name of Shopko (its like a Kmart) & it went right from the Halloween costumes to Christmas trees I was very close to :hurl:ing all over those trees. (note this was like 3 weeks ago)

goofyfan13

Well, even though I agree that X-mas decorations shouldn't be put up this early, one thing I can't argue against is that egg nog is on sale now. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom