wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
from 9 months ago

Minnie-Van_Full_38547.jpg

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
FWIW a FB poster who is either Eagle Eyed or delusional believes they saw new Minnie Van signage in the pickup area at DHS today.
91A2B3E8-85BC-4D37-886E-A11021002DA3.jpeg

I don’t know these things as well as y’all but I’d swear I recall the Minnie Van signs being square previously with “powered by Lyft” as the language used.

Unbanshee

FWIW a FB poster who is either Eagle Eyed or delusional believes they saw new Minnie Van signage in the pickup area at DHS today.View attachment 558976

I don’t know these things as well as y’all but I’d swear I recall the Minnie Van signs being square previously with “powered by Lyft” as the language used.

There are square signs, but they have said "connected" for a while, maybe always?

CastAStone

Premium Member
FWIW a FB poster who is either Eagle Eyed or delusional believes they saw new Minnie Van signage in the pickup area at DHS today.View attachment 558976

Um, apparently this person WAS eagle eyed!

This is basically confirmation of their return.

CastAStone

Premium Member
Also it’s probably worth remembering that the “Minnie Vans are cancelled” rumor started in the first place because somebody wanted to be mean to Tom Corless:

A friend of mine found this. Could be true, that someone was just baiting the guy who runs that site knowing he’s a rumor mill.

Chip Chipperson

Agreed, I thought it was great and used it all the time. Pricey but it was worth it.

Same here. They're definitely worth it when you want a ride to Magic Kingdom and you don't want to take the buses or buses haven't even started running yet (for a breakfast reservation before the park opens). The difference in costs vs. a taxi or Lyft/Uber means very little when you're comparing getting dropped off near the park entrance vs. getting dropped off at the TTC. We would often check wait times for Minnie Vans when leaving the parks, too, if the bus lines were long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom