Mini-meet in May!!!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello all! WannabeBelle and I are meeting at MGM on Sunday May 22 and we would like to invite all members and their families to join us. There is no real itinerary planned for this meet as of yet. We would just like to see how many of you guys and gals would like to get together for a day of fun and frivolity at MGM. The time and place will be worked out a little later so post away and let us know if you can make it.

Number_6

My family and I might be able to meet up with you. I'm only about 45 minutes from the parks, so it's all good. I don't think the wife and kids would object to going to Disney. I'll keep it in mind.

Atta83

Wahoo, I can attened I mean that is if im not working.....or maybe you guys can come see me :lol: :wave:

egionet

Oh this stinks. I'm leaving on the 20th. I would have loved to have met up with anyone. Be sure to visit Josh, as he'll be friends with Chewy that day for sure!

wannabeBelle

Wow I feel the love people!!!! This is great!!!! Looking foward to meeting all of you and we definitely have to stop by and visit with Chewie!!!! Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Lee said:
Could happen....know for sure closer to the date. :animwink:
Really hope to see you Lee and please bring your “friend” you spoke of whose name begins with a C. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom