Mine Ride Construction Update

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Interesting that the cars move a lot slower fully loaded. Empty trains seemed faster to me when I saw it cycle a couple weeks ago.

LithiumBill

Here's a video of imagineers riding the train! Not sure if it's been posted yet so here you go!

Anyone else watch this and wonder just why the woman on the ride is screaming so loudly? I know my kids will do that, but that just seemed a bit strange... lol. She must have been really pumped for her first ride after years of working on this.

MOXOMUMD

Anyone else watch this and wonder just why the woman on the ride is screaming so loudly? I know my kids will do that, but that just seemed a bit strange... lol. She must have been really pumped for her first ride after years of working on this.
Making it seem a little more exciting than it is? (Or she's that frightened of coasters.)

CTXRover

In that video is the first time I noticed that it looks like the lights on the front of the coasters do light up. Not sure if it is just the video or not, but they certainly appear to glow. I know that was a debate in this thread at one time whether they would or not. Glad to see people riding (imagineers for sure) that we are getting closer to this opening up.

The Duck

In that video is the first time I noticed that it looks like the lights on the front of the coasters do light up. Not sure if it is just the video or not, but they certainly appear to glow. I know that was a debate in this thread at one time whether they would or not. Glad to see people riding (imagineers for sure) that we are getting closer to this opening up.
It does appear to light up. I wonder if they used some sort of on-ride generator connected to the wheels to power the lights (assuming our eyes aren't playing tricks on us).

JLipnick

I think the screams are from someone riding, but my guess is it was staged to make the guests watching think it is more intense than it really is. they know they are being watched and probably by insiders. but it still looks like a ton of fun and hell, it is new, so i could care less how intense it is. just happy to be able to ride in June after seeing it under construction the last three visits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom