Mine Ride Construction Update

Skibum1970

Not sure, but since it's unlikely it's this Friday, and I like a puzzle like anyone else, perhaps it's hidden in adding up the number of days between those dates? If I do that, I come up with something around 4/3/14 (took the number of days left in 2012, plus the ones in 2013, plus the number in 2014 until 2/7 to get there). For those looking for specificity, well, have at it on your own...I'm tired, too many other things in life right now for me to get too deep into this!

I figure, at the very least, you might come clean on Friday and fill us in!

Thanks for keeping it fun, anyway :)

I'm sticking with my thought: 2 * 7 = 14, hence 2/7/14. Not that I would complain if it actually did open as I'm trying to schedule a trip later this month (regardless of whether it's open or not).

smhurlb

I presume he went to WDW on the first date in Nov '12 and is going again on Friday. I just seem to recall all the other rides appearing to be totally ready on the outside for quite awhile before the soft openings started... :)

phi2134

I am liking the way its looking, but does anyone else feel like they used the same fake green tree all over the mountain, same size and everything? I am not sure if there should be more variation or they are still going to put up additional trees, but it reminds me when i was younger and playing games where you build cities/towns and you could only choose from a few different types of trees.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I am liking the way its looking, but does anyone else feel like they used the same fake green tree all over the mountain, same size and everything? I am not sure if there should be more variation or they are still going to put up additional trees, but it reminds me when i was younger and playing games where you build cities/towns and you could only choose from a few different types of trees.
I wonder if they plan on trimming or shaping the trees in the final stages...

Mawg

Martha Stewart Christmas trees only come in about 3 sizes

Sped2424

I suspect the mine train will be similar to this experience, if only in its set up. Except with the indoor portion in the middle instead of the beginning. And of course the track is much lower. Which makes me scared for the experience, meaning legolands coaster sections might be a bit more exciting than Disney's, although they won't be nearly as beautiful. I can see why many dub it a kiddie coaster.

FigmentJedi

And the official release date of the single/music video from Tuomas Holopainen's "Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" concept album.
Scratch that, they uploaded it early.

To actually discuss topical things, I just found this recent waterfall photo.
1500898_10151844011457035_1539618725_o.jpg

Rose&Crowner

I suspect the mine train will be similar to this experience, if only in its set up. Except with the indoor portion in the middle instead of the beginning. And of course the track is much lower. Which makes me scared for the experience, meaning legolands coaster sections might be a bit more exciting than Disney's, although they won't be nearly as beautiful. I can see why many dub it a kiddie coaster.

Based on a (weak) Malaysia legoland comparison many hath dubbed it Ser Kiddie of Coasters? Methinks not brave squire. You may not compare that which sucks to that which will be astounding in two days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom