Mine Ride Construction Update

Sped2424

DSC07000.jpg
DSC07007.jpg

DSC07016.jpg

DSC07040.jpg

http://damouse.com/2014/01/28/new-f...-in-as-seven-dwarfs-mine-train-nears-opening/

AlohaAnnie

Hmm, the only new ones I see don't look like the mine coaster, but instead the princess meet and greet that already opened (#4 and #8). Hard to tell, though.

I haven't seen the meet and greet area yet for the princess, so thank you. I haven't been since June 2013.

I am so excited about the mine train and I have enjoyed reading the discussion here.

orky8

Oh, how Disney has lowered our standards. Two years ago, we were excited by toilets. Now, grass is all that's needed.

Actually, I take that back. In the Avatar board, we are excited by sand as evidence of progress. Sand. In Florida.

Perhaps you are being sarcastic, but grass is a sign of progress and coming completion. It is something to be excited about, IMO. Sure, its been a long time coming, but it is coming, finally. Besides, it looks really good.

Bash Disney all you want (not you or your post in particular, just in general, I mean), but the one thing have really nailed with FLE is to make it look stunning. Yes, I'd prefer the content matched the exterior in awesomeness, but that doesn't take away from how great a job they are doing on making the area truly immersive.

Rose&Crowner

Perhaps you are being sarcastic, but grass is a sign of progress and coming completion. It is something to be excited about, IMO. Sure, its been a long time coming, but it is coming, finally. Besides, it looks really good.

Bash Disney all you want (not you or your post in particular, just in general, I mean), but the one thing have really nailed with FLE is to make it look stunning. Yes, I'd prefer the content matched the exterior in awesomeness, but that doesn't take away from how great a job they are doing on making the area truly immersive.

You tell 'em. 2/7 will be a day long remembered for, at the very least a beautiful addition to our beloved resort, not to mention a totally new immersive experience!

ToTBellHop

lol The suspense has me on edge, what happens on that day? The soft opening? Or an announcement of the actual opening day? Sorry to be a bother!
Construction walls move back revealing 17 square inches of themed pavement. Expect a ribbon cutting ceremony big enough to attract George Kalogridis out of hibernation. If he sees his shadow, however, it'll be 6 more weeks until the Mine Train soft opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom