Mine Ride Construction Update

jdmdisney99

Yes, nut no trains.
nuts.gif
stock-vector-no-train-26608258.jpg

;)

Last edited:

Space Mountain

There was a certain member who is no longer around, that said the AA's we're going to trump Ursula. :rolleyes:
I bet lol.

Yeah that claim kinda put that poor guy into the hot seat.

Well, WDI has put A LOT of money into the Snow White AA inside. While I don't know if it will be better than Ursula, it is supposed to incorporate technology that hasn't been done before with an AA. (if it didn't get the budget cut by now..)

doctornick

Well, WDI has put A LOT of money into the Snow White AA inside. While I don't know if it will be better than Ursula, it is supposed to incorporate technology that hasn't been done before with an AA. (if it didn't get the budget cut by now..)

Well, interesting. The sensible place for a Snow White AA wouldbe in the cottage scene at the end, which interestingly has not been even hinted at in any teasers. So, it's conceivable that a show scene there could be pretty impressive (but I'm skeptical). We will see soon enough...

doctornick

Also, IIRC the official Disney blog hinted that the Evil Queen was going to make an appearance on this ride. If she does, I am thinking that her lingering outside the cottage would likely be where she would appear, so we will see if that is the case.

It does seem to me that the cottage is the biggest mystery left regarding the ride. I'd like to think that Disney has been deliberately secretive regarding it since they plan to "wow" us with impressive AAs and show scenes there. I'm skeptical, though, about that.

Also, is there any possibility of a show scene after loading before going outside the unload/load building?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom