Mine Ride Construction Update

dstrawn9889

well the whole point of the rocking is the weight differential between rider inboard and rider outboard, so you will NOT see much rocking with an empty, balanced ride vehicle

Scuttle

I'll be surprised if it doesn't as it is an integral part of the coaster design. The curves and banks are configured for the swinging carts. Without the swinging it may be an uncomfortable ride.
I agree,even with TDO less than stellar maintenance record, I agree.

doctornick

So it looks like the "mine entrance" at the top of the first lift hill simply contains a mine cart and not any AAs/show scenes like previous thought (some suspected it might be a location for the Evil Queen).

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Are you a cast member? I am and have a much different experience than you do. What you may perceive as being efficiency taking the lead is misguided.
I was. Then I got sick of it and left.
If they valued safety, they'd fix the ramming cars at TTA, put lights on the stairs at Stitch, upgrade the camera system at COP, and enlarge the rockets on Astro Orbiter.
Betcha can't guess where I worked most of the time. ;)

Figment2005

I was. Then I got sick of it and left.
If they valued safety, they'd fix the ramming cars at TTA, put lights on the stairs at Stitch, upgrade the camera system at COP, and enlarge the rockets on Astro Orbiter.
Betcha can't guess where I worked most of the time. ;)
That sounds more like management not doing their part. I am in monorails and let me just say that safety is definitely what comes first. I find that any variance is due to management of a particular department, not Disney as a whole.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
That sounds more like management not doing their part. I am in monorails and let me just say that safety is definitely what comes first. I find that any variance is due to management of a particular department, not Disney as a whole.
Amen. My girlfriend worked the Jungle Cruise and Liberty Tree and had few safety issues, and I also worked Entertainment, and I didn't have those issues there. Though efficiency definitely overtakes courtesy in Entertainment now.

Scuttle

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom