Mine Ride Construction Update

LithiumBill

I love the walls coming down... This looks fantastic. And I'd love to think that people are not as dumb and foolish as awe make them seem, but the train looks so close to the walls, I just know some moron is going to throw something at the trains... Or is my depth perception off?

CrescentLake

Great pictures. I'm a little wary of the moss on the mountain, I think it looks a bit..off? I'm sure its something that looks much better in person. The coaster/mountain itself looks tremendous though, I think it transforms the New Fantasyland area.

I really don't like that chicken wire fence though. Really, really don't like it.

Armando Diaz

Hi everybody, this is the first time I post on this forum, I'm 34 YO and i'm a very big Disney fan since I was a little kid, now I take my 2 kids (5 and 7 YO) to WDW every year. For those who are hoping for a soft opening of SDMR I want to tell you my story. I remember back in 1999 when me and my brother went to DHS on June 27 on a very crowded Sunday of summer, we were passing by Rock and Roller Coaster entrance at about 11:00 AM and a CM told us that the ride was open, we were very lucky, we were one of the first people to rode RRC , some attendants told us the ride soft opened on Saturday June 26 at evening, the ride officially opened on July 29, so the soft open occurs one month before the official opening, so if the official opening for SDMR is May 2, i think they will be a soft open on about April 2. I will be in MK on April 13 and 14 with my family, i really hope we will be as lucky as 15 years ago :)

Last edited:

alissafalco

Hi everybody, this is the first time I post on this forum, I'm 34 YO and i'm a very big Disney fan since I was a little kid, now I take my 2 kids (5 and 7 YO) to WDW every year. For those who are hoping for a soft opening of SDMR I want to tell you my story. I remember back in 1999 when me and my brother went to DHS on June 27 on a very crowded Sunday of summer, we were passing by Rock and Roller Coaster entrance at about 11:00 AM and a CM told us that the ride was open, we were very lucky, we were one of the first people to rode RRC , some attendants told us the ride soft opened on Saturday June 26 at evening, the ride officially opened on July 29, so the soft open occurs one month before the official opening, so if the official opening for SDMR is May 2, i think they will be a soft open on about April 2. I will be in MK on April 13 and 14 with my family, i really hope we will be as lucky as 15 years ago :)
I hope you're right, I arrive on the 5th

Bolt

Not going to happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom