Milkshakes!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have to admit I am a BIG milkshake fan LOL, and in past trips I have had problems in finding locations at WDW that serve great shakes. Do any of you guys have an recommendations on places around WDW for shakes? Thanks! :)

Nintendo18

Tiggerlover, i'd have to definately agree with you about the PB&J shake at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. I love peanut butter in any form, including liquid.

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by Nintendo18
Tiggerlover, i'd have to definately agree with you about the PB&J shake at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. I love peanut butter in any form, including liquid.
My husband is the same way we go through so much peanut butter its not funny I on the other hand only like it in reeses peanut butter cups but love this shake its so yummy

Upvote 0

Blizz

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
Another place for great milkshakes is Giredellis (sp?)

I would have to agree...

...wow I think this trip we are gonna try the Kitchen Sink, looks like more fun then the Garbage Pail at Typhoon Lagoon!

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
50s prime time cafe I know this sounds weird but they have a PB&J shake that is sooooooooooooooooooo good

YES!!! That has got to be the best shake in all of wdw! I love those! :slurp:

Upvote 0

SirNim

Mmmmmmmm..... Milkshakes........

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

I love milkshakes... and i happen to like them even more when made with both CHOCOLATE ice cream AND CHOCOLATE syrup, cause I'm a Chocoholic! :D

:lol: :p

Upvote 0

jrashadb

I agree with you folks who are singing the praises of the PB&J shake at the 50s Prime time Cafe. Honestly, I've never had a shake as good as that one. I thought I had died and gone to heaven... Spectacular.

Upvote 0

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Kitchen Sick!!

The Kitchen Sink is so nasty! Watching 6 to 7 people all eating out of the same bowl is gross. Would you eat soup that way??? Hope no one has a canker sore in the group.

........beaches and cream has the best shakes.......one spoon please.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Originally posted by GenerationX
I'll have to vote against Beaches & Cream. The chocolate shake I had was made with chocolate ice cream, instead of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. I vastly prefer the latter.

I suppose you could request the way you would like it made.
Actually I think these types ( my favorite also by the way) are called a black and white shake!!!! I also enjoy a coke float with chocolate chip mint ice cream made at Beaches & Cream......:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom