Miley Cyrus at Magic Kingdom 1/27/08

sittle

Britney's 16 year old pregnant sister.

And I have never found Miley innocent. Dis any of you see the excuse for a dress she was wearing during the taping for the Christmas parade? :hurl: Buy some leggings little girl, that's what's in style now.

...Heck, buy the rest of the dress!!! HA!!

I saw that... and I thought the same thing, sending the wrong signals to young ladies everywhere... I think everyone in the first 10 rows got a free show... an E ticket!

DisneyChik17

...Heck, buy the rest of the dress!!! HA!!

I saw that... and I thought the same thing, sending the wrong signals to young ladies everywhere... I think everyone in the first 10 rows got a free show... an E ticket!

Does the "E" stand for "Ewwww!"? Because that's the last thing I want to see.

Nicole220

So apparently you people have not heard the new news of the recent photos she took of herself and put them on her myspace? Lets just say she is a 15 year old girl posing in a t shirt, pulling it up to expose her belly and only wearing underwear. So maybe we have ourselves another vanessa hudgens, except starting a little earlier than should be.
She's just having fun being a normal teen...

I didn't think the dress was that bad. I mean at least she didn't pull a Brittney and not wear panties! And besides, leggings with that dress? I think not. :p
I didn't think it was that bad either. :shrug:

My 10 year old daughter will freak when I tell her. She loves Miley. She is going to see the 3D movie Friday night with a bunch of her friends and she is so excited.

Personally, I had rather see her Daddy. He looks a lot better now than he used to. :animwink:
I'm going as well and I'm so excited! :D:lookaroun

kcw

Billy Ray was wrong. Maybe Miley isn't as innocent as we think she is? :drevil:

what you never played hookey in HS and said you were sick???

shes the next britney :lol:
Actually, she's the next Jamie-Lynn.

I truly doubt it. I think if anything, the way her parents raise her is quite different than how those two were raised. Billy ray helps keep her in line

So apparently you people have not heard the new news of the recent photos she took of herself and put them on her myspace? Lets just say she is a 15 year old girl posing in a t shirt, pulling it up to expose her belly and only wearing underwear. So maybe we have ourselves another vanessa hudgens, except starting a little earlier than should be.

If you guys believe that Miley Cyrus actually has a myspace, that's open for public view, and she'd post pictures like that, you're crazy. She knows what happened with vanessa h, and even if miley did take pictures like that, there's no way she'd post them on her myspace for the world to see- you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that would screw your career. And honestly I highly doubt that her managers, her family, her anyone would even allow her to have a "personal" myspace..... do you know how many fake celebrity myspace profiles there are? Heck, Mickey & Minnie, Cinderella, Ariel, Alice all have myspaces..... (why anyone would waste their time doing something like that is beyond me, but I digress....). And with the joys of photoshop.... it's way too easy

If you guys believe that Miley Cyrus actually has a myspace, that's open for public view, and she'd post pictures like that, you're crazy. She knows what happened with vanessa h, and even if miley did take pictures like that, there's no way she'd post them on her myspace for the world to see- you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that would screw your career. And honestly I highly doubt that her managers, her family, her anyone would even allow her to have a "personal" myspace..... do you know how many fake celebrity myspace profiles there are? Heck, Mickey & Minnie, Cinderella, Ariel, Alice all have myspaces..... (why anyone would waste their time doing something like that is beyond me, but I digress....). And with the joys of photoshop.... it's way too easy
Sorry to say, but the pics are real. Miley has a myspace but only friends people she knows. Its just a shame that the people she trusts are going around leaking her private pictures.
I'd post a link the picture being discussed but I'm sure one could find it if they just googled a bit.

hack2112

Original Poster
Miley was being herself (Not HM) at the parks, which is why noone noticed her while they were walking from ride to ride.

DonaldDuck34

It seems like there is a lot of Miley Cyrus haters on here lol. I thinks she's amazing (I'm a 17 year old guy by the way lol) my mom asked me 2 take my little sister 2 her concert with the Jonas Brothers. I acted like i didn't wanna go at all but I wanted 2 go 2 c her lol. It was great we were in the 4th row center stage. She even actually talked 2 me lol it was great. She's like my celeb crush, my friends showed me those pics everyone is talking about and the only reason ppl r freaking out about them is bc she is famous. You guys should c wat the girls in my school post on their myspaces and trust me its 10x worse then the pics of "miley" if its really even her in them. But I think ppl r just getting on her case cause she is famous and they wanna blow everything out of proportion bc they want her 2 turn out like all of the other teen stars out there. But right now she is by far in the best shape and well I think she is the best one lol. I love miley lol. She's hott!!:p

DisneyChik17

It seems like there is a lot of Miley Cyrus haters on here lol. I thinks she's amazing (I'm a 17 year old guy by the way lol) my mom asked me 2 take my little sister 2 her concert with the Jonas Brothers. I acted like i didn't wanna go at all but I wanted 2 go 2 c her lol. It was great we were in the 4th row center stage. She even actually talked 2 me lol it was great. She's like my celeb crush, my friends showed me those pics everyone is talking about and the only reason ppl r freaking out about them is bc she is famous. You guys should c wat the girls in my school post on their myspaces and trust me its 10x worse then the pics of "miley" if its really even her in them. But I think ppl r just getting on her case cause she is famous and they wanna blow everything out of proportion bc they want her 2 turn out like all of the other teen stars out there. But right now she is by far in the best shape and well I think she is the best one lol. I love miley lol. She's hott!!:p

Here's the thing, you are a 17 year old guy. If a girl is hott, it's all good to you. Just more wallpaper, right?

I'm 19. I don't have any pictures like that. Never have and can honestly say, never will. And you may be right that the only reason everyone is on her case is because she is famous, but they have good reason. Parents let this girl into their homes though her TV show, her movies, books, clothing, wigs, and whatever else they can market for her. She is a hero to a ton of little girls, you sisters included. Now, would you want to see your sisters taking these pictures of themselves? I doubt it.

DonaldDuck34

Here's the thing, you are a 17 year old guy. If a girl is hott, it's all good to you. Just more wallpaper, right?

I'm 19. I don't have any pictures like that. Never have and can honestly say, never will. And you may be right that the only reason everyone is on her case is because she is famous, but they have good reason. Parents let this girl into their homes though her TV show, her movies, books, clothing, wigs, and whatever else they can market for her. She is a hero to a ton of little girls, you sisters included. Now, would you want to see your sisters taking these pictures of themselves? I doubt it.

I total agree with u that she is a hero 2 little girls every where and that she should of taken those pics.

Now the part where I take offense is actualy with ure 1st part of the post. I honestly was kind of upset when my friends show me the pics bc i'm like an actual fan of the show, her, and her music. I sit down with my little sister every nite and we watch the show 2gether. I'm not like most guys my age I actualy respect girls and don't treat them like meat. I still won't let my sister see the pics and I don't even tell her about them when she asks. I am a over protective big brother u could say. I watch wat my sister does more then my parents. And when those pics came out I was really dissapointed and i still don't wanna believe they r her bc well like u said she is a hero 2 a ton of girls and one of them is my sister and I woudln't want my sister 2 look up 2 some1 like that.

When i said she is "hott" I mean she is beautiful. I shouldn't of used that word. She is beautiful and extremly talented. I think she has a good head on her shoulders and seems to stay out of trouble. I think its bc of her parents. But I shouldn't of said hott. What i meant was beautiful.

the-reason14

I have respect for her as an artist and a person unlike I do for Britney Spears, because I think she for now has a good image. But overall I dont care for her, because I dont think she is really all that talented. She's just decent. And I know she's on disney channel and when it comes to them it seems they just want cute marketable faces(the sprouse twins) as oppossed to real talent, even if it is just for kids. But she seems real sweet and a good role model for young girls and stuff, but like I think someone else said, she is moderately talented. Just my thoughts.

DisneyChik17

I total agree with u that she is a hero 2 little girls every where and that she should of taken those pics.

Now the part where I take offense is actualy with ure 1st part of the post. I honestly was kind of upset when my friends show me the pics bc i'm like an actual fan of the show, her, and her music. I sit down with my little sister every nite and we watch the show 2gether. I'm not like most guys my age I actualy respect girls and don't treat them like meat. I still won't let my sister see the pics and I don't even tell her about them when she asks. I am a over protective big brother u could say. I watch wat my sister does more then my parents. And when those pics came out I was really dissapointed and i still don't wanna believe they r her bc well like u said she is a hero 2 a ton of girls and one of them is my sister and I woudln't want my sister 2 look up 2 some1 like that.

When i said she is "hott" I mean she is beautiful. I shouldn't of used that word. She is beautiful and extremly talented. I think she has a good head on her shoulders and seems to stay out of trouble. I think its bc of her parents. But I shouldn't of said hott. What i meant was beautiful.

That's good that you are protective of them because with what the world has today, kids need protecting. BIG TIME.

darthjohnny

I wonder if word got out she was there.

I was waiting for the bus at Port Orleans Riverside for the Magic Kingdom and the crowd trying to get on the bus was huge, and that was after another Magic Kingdom bus had alreaqdy came. I wonder if they were all trying to see her.

palmage

Its HANNAH MONTANA!!!!! aka Miley Cyrus. From Hannah Montana on the disney channel. She is on of the biggest concerts right now. And I have to admit she is pretty good. I didn't like her at the start but she has wore on me.
aaahhh right right right.........the next Britney

nodoubter810

I always miss her! I'm always shopping in Nordstrom in King of Prussia, PA (if anyone on here is from there) and the one time when I'm not in there she's in there shopping (it was when she was in Philly for her concert) and of course, the one time I'm not in Disney World she's in Disney World lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom