Miley Cyrus at Magic Kingdom 1/27/08

Billy Ray said she was sick and could not be there today when he did his concert this afternoon for the parade.

:shrug:

Well, I look at it two ways. One, he probably lied so that the people would not be mad. I mean, can you see him standing on stage, to a crowd of screaming people who may have not been able to see her in concert last night and said, "Miley is not here, she's in WDW. Now, listen to me sing..."

Or (and I doubt this), Miley could be sick, and just go to WDW because it was on the schedule. It may have been a press event, that she "had" to do. The OP didn't say how long she was there. Also, if they shut down things to let her get to rides...her experience at the park was faster than ours.

Anyhow, its nothing big...

hack2112

Original Poster
Well, I look at it two ways. One, he probably lied so that the people would not be mad. I mean, can you see him standing on stage, to a crowd of screaming people who may have not been able to see her in concert last night and said, "Miley is not here, she's in WDW. Now, listen to me sing..."

Or (and I doubt this), Miley could be sick, and just go to WDW because it was on the schedule. It may have been a press event, that she "had" to do. The OP didn't say how long she was there. Also, if they shut down things to let her get to rides...her experience at the park was faster than ours.

Anyhow, its nothing big...
All I know is that she was in the park and did at least BTMR and the Tea Cups. My friends left her after that.

miles1

thats ridicilous, shes no more important than anyone else

Maybe not, but she's making Disney a TON of money right now, therefore the kisses will flow for her posterior. At least she hasn't screwed up like most of Disney's other teen queens.....yet.

DisneyChik17

ok you got me whos jamie lynn

Britney's 16 year old pregnant sister.

And I have never found Miley innocent. Dis any of you see the excuse for a dress she was wearing during the taping for the Christmas parade? :hurl: Buy some leggings little girl, that's what's in style now.

kimmychad

Britney's 16 year old pregnant sister.

And I have never found Miley innocent. Dis any of you see the excuse for a dress she was wearing during the taping for the Christmas parade? :hurl: Buy some leggings little girl, that's what's in style now.

lol it amazes me how many of these teen idols grow up to do nothing but one stupid thing after another. glad i grew up with metallica and ac/dc

DisneyChik17

lol it amazes me how many of these teen idols grow up to do nothing but one stupid thing after another. glad i grew up with metallica and ac/dc

I agree. Even though I'm 19, I seem to have grown up so differently. All the 80's hair bands were my background music and when I was 12, not even Britney Spears herself could beat Rod Stewart (though I was and still am a Britney supporter, but she needs help). I just don't understand why kids aren't kids anymore and why parents don't let their kids be kinds anymore.

kimmychad

I agree. Even though I'm 19, I seem to have grown up so differently. All the 80's hair bands were my background music and when I was 12, not even Britney Spears herself could beat Rod Stewart (though I was and still am a Britney supporter, but she needs help). I just don't understand why kids aren't kids anymore and why parents don't let their kids be kinds anymore.

being 33 new kids on the block were around when i was growing up. wow. and yeah britney does need help before she gets herself or one of her kids killed

kimmychad

Thanks! Had to find it after seeing your Mighty Metallica and AC/DC reference - haha! Gotta love the 80's heavy metal (this coming from a guy who lived through it and had the mullet to prove it)!

oh yes we all had mullets back then. at least the cool kids did. there wasnt a problem in the world that some anthrax or guns and roses couldnt fix

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom