Miley Cyrus at Magic Kingdom 1/27/08

hack2112

Original Poster
And don't say she wasn't, because I know for a fact she was. Hopefully I'll have pics up in the next week or so. Have to get them off of my friend's camera. Enjoy the news.

hack2112

Original Poster
My friends were following her and they said it was so funny because noone realized it was her when she was walking around the park with her Disney-appointed security detail. Of course they did, and ended up following here from BTMR to the Tea Cups.

I hope she had a good time. She was here in New Orleans doing a concert on Saturday, January 26, 2008. Her dad was playing at a concert in Metairie (a suburb to the west of New Orleans). Her pink tour bus was parked at the Metairie venue. There were even rumors that she may show up.

The news reported that she didn't, but reading this, I guess it was impossible, if she was at the MK.

Johnny

maggiegrace1

I hope she had a good time. She was here in New Orleans doing a concert on Saturday, January 26, 2008. Her dad was playing at a concert in Metairie (a suburb to the west of New Orleans). Her pink tour bus was parked at the Metairie venue. There were even rumors that she may show up.

The news reported that she didn't, but reading this, I guess it was impossible, if she was at the MK.

Johnny
Billy Ray said she was sick and could not be there today when he did his concert this afternoon for the parade.

:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom