Mickey's wake up call?

anonymousegirl

Hiya everyone,
I heard or read somewhere that you can arrange a wake up at your hotel from Mickey Mouse. Can anyone confirm that and knows how to arrange?
Thanks

bayoumoon

Hiya everyone,
I heard or read somewhere that you can arrange a wake up at your hotel from Mickey Mouse. Can anyone confirm that and knows how to arrange?
Thanks
You can arrange for a wake up call by contacting the concierge desk at your hotel. However it is not garanteed who it will be from could be goofy, micky, donald and I can't remember who else. They say the chances of you getting Mickey is rare unless you request a off time like 07:02 instead of 07:00.

Upvote 0

eagles

i have been lucky to get mickey. but the last 2 trips it was mainly stitch. and he sounds just aweful first thing in the morning.

Upvote 0

Captain Chaos

Last year, my wake up calls were mixed between Mickey and Stitch... Mostly Stitch though... I stayed at Pop Century for 1 week and Wilderness Lodge for another...

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I'm excited to try this on my next trip - I've heard from most people that it's Mickey & Stitch right now, but it changes from time to time.

I would be ecstatic to get Stitch! :)
He's one of my favorites characters!

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

You can arrange for a wake up call by contacting the concierge desk at your hotel. However it is not garanteed who it will be from could be goofy, micky, donald and I can't remember who else. They say the chances of you getting Mickey is rare unless you request a off time like 07:02 instead of 07:00.

The only wake-up calls I've gotten were from Mickey or Stitch. Do wake-up calls exist from Donald or Goofy?? :confused:

Upvote 0

maryszhi

i have gotten mickey, stitch from disney since we always have stayed on prop. at disney owened hotels. however, for a charge, you can do it threw the disney website and they have a variety of character, how ever i dont think they will do it at the hotels, only at home.

Upvote 0

yankspy

Okay, I am confused. are we talking about something other than the standard wake up call that you get when you call the front desk? As far as I know, that call has been the same for several years now. It goes something like, Mickey saying good morning and then Stitch interrupts and screams, "GOOD MORNING". Is there another option besides that one? I would love to have something other than stitch screaming in my ear at 6.00 a.m.:wave:

Upvote 0

Rob562

No need to go through the concierge desk. The in-room phone has a button that is labeled "Wake-Up Call" with an icon of an alarm clock. Just press it and you're connected to the automated system.

I've also heard the suggestion for using an off-time rather than your typical time on the hour or half hour. Sometimes if it's a busy time, you might just get music.
I've also read somewhere that the system waits for some kind of noise from you (like saying "hello") to play the message to ensure that you have the phone to your ear and that you're not fumbling with the phone in the dark.

-Rob

Upvote 0

bluefaery

The standard wake up call I received when I was at POP century in Feb was stitch screaming "GOOD MORNING, NO SLEEPING" he then started laughing, then mickey jumping in and saying "sorry folks ever stitch escaped into the magic kingdom, there's been a lot of excitement around here, well have a magical day." Then at the very end of the message stitch says "get moving".

I recorded the wake up call so I know it word for word.

Upvote 0

Raven66

The standard wake up call I received when I was at POP century in Feb was stitch screaming "GOOD MORNING, NO SLEEPING" he then started laughing, then mickey jumping in and saying "sorry folks ever stitch escaped into the magic kingdom, there's been a lot of excitement around here, well have a magical day." Then at the very end of the message stitch says "get moving".

I recorded the wake up call so I know it word for word.

This is the one we had too. We took turns answering the phone. I sure miss it. But there was also one that said something about being a pal. I was usually half asleep. :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom