Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

KKnopf

I was wondering is the "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" Worth the money? For my family it would be about $150... We are use to Snow, coming from New England, so that is no big deal, and the extra time in the parks, we get with the extra magic hours... so the only thing I see as being extra is the special parade... Can someone tell me if I am missing something and is it worth the extra money?

amandagibbins

i'm going to the party on 13th november we have booked our tickets over the phone does anyone know where we pick up our party bands from and from what time can we get them

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Does anyone know where the pictures will be taken this year now that Timekeeper bldg is under refurb? They also used the bldg just to the right as you cross the bridge comming from the hub going into Adventure Land, but I know that one location is not enough.

Hot chocolate and cookies were served last year at Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station and El Pirata Y el Perico. Now there was probably more, but these are the two we stopped at.

We will be there on the 28th. We have ressies for LTT for 4:25 PM. That way were should be out in time to watch Wishes at 6:00 PM.

Upvote 0

kennygman

i'm going to the party on 13th november we have booked our tickets over the phone does anyone know where we pick up our party bands from and from what time can we get them

You should be able to pick up your tickets at Will Call at the Magic Kingdom. Gates open at 4:00 for party goers and inside you'll show your ticket and they'll put an armband on each person. Each person must be present.

Upvote 0

kennygman

Does anyone know where the pictures will be taken this year now that Timekeeper bldg is under refurb? They also used the bldg just to the right as you cross the bridge comming from the hub going into Adventure Land, but I know that one location is not enough.

Hot chocolate and cookies were served last year at Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station and El Pirata Y el Perico. Now there was probably more, but these are the two we stopped at.

We will be there on the 28th. We have ressies for LTT for 4:25 PM. That way were should be out in time to watch Wishes at 6:00 PM.

I don't believe they will be taking Free photos this year. My invitations with tickets made NO mention of the free photo that they had last year and they stopped doing it for the Halloween Party too.

Cookies and Cocoa are in several areas around the park.

Upvote 0
I know I am pulling a thread from several months ago, but we may be having to change our trip that is for June and I was thinking of 12/1/07 - 12/07/07. With this new change in thoughts, it made me think about MVMCP. Since tickets aren't on sale yet, I can't check the price. What was the price on last years tickets? Thanks for any input.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

We went to MVMCP on 12/4/2006 and I think the tickets were around $40.00 but I can't remember the exact price, sorry. I think they go on sale in May/June. In my opinion the party was worth every penny! We had a blast. The fireworks were worth the price of admission. We are going again this year - I can't wait. If you go, I don't think you will be disapointed. Have fun :wave:

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

I'll be back this year and plan to be at the parks from 11/25 through 12/01.

Be advised that the week you plan to go will be during Pop Warner.
MVMCP will most likely be on Mon., Tues., Thur., and Fri. nights during your stay.

Here's the 2006 rates and schedules.
Held from roughly the second week of November through the third week of December. Hours are from 7 pm to midnight.
Advanced admission for 2006 was $39.35 for adults and $31.95 for children ages 3-9 (plus. tax). Prices were $45.95 and $37.95 at the gate (if available; plus tax).

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade at 8:15 and 10:45 pm Holiday Wishes Fireworks 9:30 pm.Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Show at the Galaxy Palace Theater in Tomorrowland at 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:15 and 11:15 pm."Celebrate the Season" Show Castle Forecourt at 7:45, 10:15 and 11:40 pm.

Our family has gone the past 3 years and wouldn't miss it for the world on future visits. It's a lot of fun and worth every cent.

Upvote 0

dave1105

I have never been but have many good things about it. I am looking forward to my first trip to WDW during Christmas time. Planning to go 12/16-12/22

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Do the MVMCP at least once to see what it's like.
If you're a Disney fan at all, you'll never be satisfied till you see what it's like.

Have fun.
:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Upvote 0
I have never been but have many good things about it. I am looking forward to my first trip to WDW during Christmas time. Planning to go 12/16-12/22
I would recommend you get tickets to the Christmas party for the earliest week day you can get. As it gets closer to Chrsitmas and the last day of the party the main advantage starts to vanish - the shorter lines. The last parties tend to be sell outs and you wont get the ability to just walk on rides that you sometimes get in the earlier weekday parties.

PS.. Don't go for the cookies or the snow. The cookies are the same ones you'ld find in a wal-mart and although I've heard the snow can be good, in the times I've been there the snow was just clumpy odd looking soap bubble type stuff. The upside is the parade and short lines.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Can you elaborate? Same Wishes? Same parade? I know you don't get snow on Main Street (do you???)

Different Holiday Wishes music and fireworks
Different unique parade

Yes there is snow
Multiple locations for special performances, both scheduled and unscheduled

For some additional information:

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm

Plus, if you have not done WDW during the holidays, there is so much more available in Epcot and MGM, AK and DTD are also nice.

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

ClemsonTigger,
I was referring to Imaginationeer's statement that:
You're better off just going to MK one day during Christmas week, where you get all the same entertainment but the cookies!:ROFLOL:

My question is, during the day during Christmas week do you get the same Wishes and same parade as the MVMCP?

Thanks for your response though - and I'm in the SC Upstate as well!

Upvote 0

MissM

ClemsonTigger,
My question is, during the day during Christmas week do you get the same Wishes and same parade as the MVMCP?
You can see the Happy Holiday Wishes and the Holiday Parade generally the last week of December during normal park hours. Usually from whatever night the parties end through the end of the year. So if the last Party night is the 22nd, then the 23-31st will show the special parade, fireworks and shows. It doesn't snow however on Main Street. (Though is does in MGM all month during the Osborne Lights)

The beginning of December has always been regular Wishes and parade. But basically from Christmas - New Year's Eve you're going to get the special Holiday versions. (At least that's how it's been the last couple years.)
-m

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom