Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

KKnopf

I was wondering is the "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" Worth the money? For my family it would be about $150... We are use to Snow, coming from New England, so that is no big deal, and the extra time in the parks, we get with the extra magic hours... so the only thing I see as being extra is the special parade... Can someone tell me if I am missing something and is it worth the extra money?

KBQueenWDW

I have never been to MVMCP however, from my experience, I have seen both the Holiday Parade and Holiday Wishes during the Christmas season. I have also been at the Magic Kingdom while it snows on Mainstreet. It is just beautiful! :) Christmas at WDW is just as wonderful and magical as you'd expect.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Another thing that would be missed by going in late December is the dance parties. There are 2 dance parties, 1 @ Ariel's Grotto and 1 @ Cosmic Rays. Also I thought the Holiday castle forecourt show was only during the MVMCP.

Now doesn't Holiday wishes only show during MVMCP and on Chrismas Eve and Christmas Day?

IMO go to MVMCP.

Upvote 0

MissM

Another thing that would be missed by going in late December is the dance parties. There are 2 dance parties, 1 @ Ariel's Grotto and 1 @ Cosmic Rays. Also I thought the Holiday castle forecourt show was only during the MVMCP.

Now doesn't Holiday wishes only show during MVMCP and on Chrismas Eve and Christmas Day?
Well, personally, I'd hardly call the "dance parties" a reason to go to MVMCP. I mean, some music and lighting isn't exactly a thrilling dance club scene or anything! :lol:

And no, the Holiday Wishes is shown the entire last week of the month so it's seen through New Year's Eve.
-m

edit: Here you go.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1951508&postcount=21
boo52 said:
We will still be running Holiday Wishes instead of regular Wishes from Dec 24 - 31 without perimeters. The official website, like last year and HalloWishes, WILL NOT reflect this. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom