Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party sold out for December 18 2009

luvlifeinfl

We did the MVMCP on Nov. 29th and I purchased our tickets the same day. I was told by a CM that the party was not sold out and I will tell you the crowds on Main st. over crowed. The only ride that had a long wait was of course that was SM. Most other rides were at 10-20 min. wait.

EPCOT Explorer

We did the MVMCP on Nov. 29th and I purchased our tickets the same day. I was told by a CM that the party was not sold out and I will tell you the crowds on Main st. over crowed. The only ride that had a long wait was of course that was SM. Most other rides were at 10-20 min. wait.

Well, those waits aren't bad. :)

Have you ever been in Aug? Can you compare those lines? :lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, those waits aren't bad. :)

Have you ever been in Aug? Can you compare those lines? :lol:

Sold out event nights are going to be nothing like a regular summer day. I think you will still be in the 10 -20 min waits for attractions.

corey154

We went to the Halloween party on actual Halloween night and it was sold out, but the lines for rides were nothing. i'm sure it'll be comparable to the Christmas party on the 18th. it was walk on thurnder mountain and splash mountain (space mountain was closed)..longest line of night was peter pan and winnie the pooh (30 minutes). all the other rides had short waits. Buzz depended on what was going on. it would be short, then after the first parade it was long, then shortened back out again. Character meet and greets were really long though. The crowds seemed to be at the dance party's, parade's, fireworks, and characters.

hoppypooh

I read on another board that on a sold out night waits for rides will be 20 minutes with SM usually being among the longest. Rides will be walk-ons after 11pm. Main Street will be packed for the first parade (try and catch the second one.) And that the lines for characters (esp Mickey and Minnie, Princesses and Princes etc.) will be up to 60-90 mins with lines thinning after 10 pm.

jen2009

I am glad we chose the 15th instead. I just now hope that night does not get sold out as well. It will be one crowded night if so...:xmas:

Matt and Kelly

I would have loved to gone to MVMCP on this upcoming trip but alas, we miss the final date by one night.

Oh well, I guess it's something to look forward to if we ever go back to WDW during the Christmas season in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom