Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party sold out for December 18 2009

magic2me

We attended the 12/1 MVMCP. It was not sold out but very crowded compared to the past few years that we attended.

The show in Tomorrowland was not as bad as we expected. 80% was good. We did not like Buzz's song or the end or Mike's song.

RiversideBunny

How do they decide what limit will be applied to the number of guests who are allowed into the Magic Kingdom for MVMCP?
Does it change from year to year?

Seems like it would be awfully tempting to WDW management to increase the limit since each additional guest means more extra $$.

Tks.
:xmas::xmas:

EPCOT Explorer

How do they decide what limit will be applied to the number of guests who are allowed into the Magic Kingdom for MVMCP?
Does it change from year to year?

Seems like it would be awfully tempting to WDW management to increase the limit since each additional guest means more extra $$.

Tks.
:xmas::xmas:

It would not shock me...but isn't the purpose (for the guest, at least!) is to enjoy Holiday Perks, with a lower crowd?:brick:

crazydaveh

I was there last night (Dec 11) and it was Sold Out. The only places that made you feel like you were a sheep in a heard were Main Street after the 930 fireworks and after the early parade trying to get from BTMRR to Tomorrow Land.

Otherwise, it was great. Lines were pretty much a walk on. Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Space Mtn all had the longest lines of about 30 minutes (At 10pm) and everything else was a walk-on.

They started letting the "Party" ticket holders into the park around 330-345 as well.

I'm glad I went, don't know if we'll go back for a few years though... I guess I had higher expectations than what was there... Oh well, it happens!

EPCOT Explorer

I was there last night (Dec 11) and it was Sold Out. The only places that made you feel like you were a sheep in a heard were Main Street after the 930 fireworks and after the early parade trying to get from BTMRR to Tomorrow Land.

Otherwise, it was great. Lines were pretty much a walk on. Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Space Mtn all had the longest lines of about 30 minutes (At 10pm) and everything else was a walk-on.

They started letting the "Party" ticket holders into the park around 330-345 as well.

I'm glad I went, don't know if we'll go back for a few years though... I guess I had higher expectations than what was there... Oh well, it happens!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Those two things made me VERY happy! :lol: Thanks. Next Friday should be fun.

RetiredFRN

Mvmcp

We just went on Dec 6th. They we're still selling tickets that day. The park was not crowded at all and we walked on every ride!!!! No waits at all, basically got off ride and walked right back on. The MK was very crowded that actual day. We went in early and it was packed!!! Couldn't move and were getting run over by mobs of people!!! The weather that night was great NO RAIN!! Maybe people are waiting till the last minute??

lilclerk

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Those two things made me VERY happy! :lol: Thanks. Next Friday should be fun.

Yup, they let us in at 3:30 on the 8th :D Waits weren't bad at all, we walked on all the Fantasyland rides except Peter Pan and we rode Splash 3 times without getting off right before midnight but the park still seemed crowded to me, especially at the fireworks (we skipped the parades.)

EPCOT Explorer

Yup, they let us in at 3:30 on the 8th :D Waits weren't bad at all, we walked on all the Fantasyland rides except Peter Pan and we rode Splash 3 times without getting off right before midnight but the park still seemed crowded to me, especially at the fireworks (we skipped the parades.)

Fanfreakingtastic.:cool::sohappy:

We will be there at 3:30. :lol: And skipping the parade is a must.:lookaroun:lol:

kittybubbles

13th was sold out as well

We were at the party on Sunday. We have gone to a few Princess & Pirates, MNSSHP, and a couple of Christmas parties as well.

This was the first party we were at when the 6:45 announcement stated that the party was sold out.

We still had a great time and never found it too crowded (for the things/times we decided to do things).

EPCOT Explorer

We were at the party on Sunday. We have gone to a few Princess & Pirates, MNSSHP, and a couple of Christmas parties as well.

This was the first party we were at when the 6:45 announcement stated that the party was sold out.

We still had a great time and never found it too crowded (for the things/times we decided to do things).

May I ask what you did? Heading to this one and I want to know what to expect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom