Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

nickys

Premium Member
It appears you can book an ILL with just a party ticket. Waiting for confirmation they were able to use it.

It makes sense G+ wouldn’t work. Technically it does if you have it for length of stay but you lose your last day of G+

WDW_Emily

Do you mean the decorations?

Overnight tonight. They won’t necessarily have everything done by tomorrow, but Halloween will be cleared - starting just as soon as the party finishes.

The ride overlays will take longer to do but should be done ready for the first MVMCP night.
I’m a mess lol and meant to put in when guardians is getting the holiday layover. Glad to know the magic kingdom ones should be done for the first party! We are going to the party on the 11th

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Sneak peek at all the holiday treats coming to Magic Kingdom this Christmas​

JohnD

Sneak peek at all the holiday treats coming to Magic Kingdom this Christmas​

I hardly ever make a point of seeking out the seasonal foods. You could very do that and not attractions. Seeing these foods makes we want to try several. But I would be 10 pounds heavier if I did!

Chip Chipperson

That Sandy Claws Peppermint Mousse sounds really good. Hopefully it's gluten free so I can actually eat it. The allergy-friendly offerings at the parties are usually pretty sparse, which is odd because they're so good with food allergies during normal hours and it really isn't that hard to make something like a flourless chocolate cake or a mousse without a cake as the base to offer during the parties.

ilovetotravel1977

This is will be our first ever party, and seeing these is getting me excited! DD and I plan on just sharing one of whatever we buy as I can only imagine how much these things cost LOL

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Several of the pictured/listed offerings look good.

Not that I'll be taking a trip down there to enjoy any of them, nor probably willing to spend the money charged for them. Bob and Josh have made sure that I won't be back anytime in the foreseeable future.

dreday3

They seem to be trying new food out, seems more adventurous than the past? I'm always for adding new savory items, we don't really like sweets all that much. :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They seem to be trying new food out, seems more adventurous than the past? I'm always for adding new savory items, we don't really like sweets all that much. :)
This is just party food and geared toward children.

You want the EPCOT festival booths for a more mature palate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom