Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Christmas Party ticket availability calendar, November 27th has sold out.

Remaining available dates -

November 29
December 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 20

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Christmas Party ticket availability calendar, December 20th has sold out.

Remaining available dates -

November 29
December 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No
I know character meets don't appeal to every one, but Disney has released the pals that will be available to meet(and OH BOY, the only change they made was that a few fan favorites won't be there this year(Moana, Nick & Judy, Snow White & Aurora with their princes), the cuts made similar to its Halloween counterpart

Main Street USA:
Town Square Theater – Mickey Mouse
Town Square Theater – Jack Skellington & Sally

Liberty Square:
Enchanted Glade Gazebo – Santa Claus

Adventureland:
Agrabah – Aladdin/Abu/Jasmine/Genie
Near Pirates of the Caribbean – Jack Sparrow

Frontierland:
Country Bear Jamboree – Country Bears(Big Al, Wendell, Liverlips, Shaker)

Fantasyland:
Princess Fairytale Hall – Princesses with Princes
Fantasyland Castle Wall – Seven Dwarfs (maybe...)
Maurice’s Cottage – Belle
Prince Eric’s Market – Ariel and Prince Eric
Dumbo the Flying Elephant Queue – Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck
Near Goofy’s Barnstormer – Santa Goofy
Near Mad Tea Party – Tweedles
The Thotful Spot – Winnie the Pooh and Friends

mm52200

I know character meets don't appeal to every one, but Disney has released the pals that will be available to meet(and OH BOY, the only change they made was that a few fan favorites won't be there this year(Moana, Nick & Judy, Snow White & Aurora with their princes), the cuts made similar to its Halloween counterpart

Main Street USA:
Town Square Theater – Mickey Mouse
Town Square Theater – Jack Skellington & Sally

Liberty Square:
Enchanted Glade Gazebo – Santa Claus

Adventureland:
Agrabah – Aladdin/Abu/Jasmine/Genie
Near Pirates of the Caribbean – Jack Sparrow

Frontierland:
Country Bear Jamboree – Country Bears(Big Al, Wendell, Liverlips, Shaker)

Fantasyland:
Princess Fairytale Hall – Princesses with Princes
Fantasyland Castle Wall – Seven Dwarfs (maybe...)
Maurice’s Cottage – Belle
Prince Eric’s Market – Ariel and Prince Eric
Dumbo the Flying Elephant Queue – Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck
Near Goofy’s Barnstormer – Santa Goofy
Near Mad Tea Party – Tweedles
The Thotful Spot – Winnie the Pooh and Friends
This isn’t correct.
Snow White, Aurora and their princes will be at castle wall.
No dwarfs.
Moana is back.

DisneyDreamer08

Posted elsewhere, from MK this morning.
271526CF-5F53-40B7-90EC-6E455783B135.jpeg

Lirael

Whoever goes to the first party, can you report back all of the cookies and drink locations and what exactly was offered? Looking forward to stuffing myself with copious amounts of sugar at night lol
Pardon if this isn't allowed, but disneyfoodblog usually makes indepth writeups including all available offering, so maybe check there

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Pardon if this isn't allowed, but disneyfoodblog usually makes indepth writeups including all available offering, so maybe check there
It's only Corless's "News Today" site that is a no no. (There may be a few other obscure ones, tho).

Other sites and blogs can be linked if one doesn't over do it. And the preference is to link to this site's article on the same subject if it exists. Just click on "Home" to check.

jrhwdw

Looked up MVMCP on Twitter, and it looks like the whole Season is now Sold Out? Is that confirmed and has that ever happened before the first MVMCP before?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Looked up MVMCP on Twitter, and it looks like the whole Season is now Sold Out? Is that confirmed and has that ever happened before the first MVMCP before?
Why would anyone use Twitter as a source for *anything* let alone tickets left for a Disney special event?

1667923577255.png

1667923599112.png

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I proactively moved our party tickets from Thursday to 12/1 this morning. I didn't wait on hold nearly as long as I thought. Initially, the CM was not going to move them and was saying the party for Thursday night was "still a go." After a little polite prodding, she agreed to switch the date since 12/1 wasn't sold out yet. Initially, she wanted to charge me the difference in price, but checked with her supervisor, who said to waive it. I thought I was being helpful by calling now (one less person that'll call later on if it's canceled altogether), but they didn't seem to be prepared yet. The CM was friendly, but confused why I would want to move dates when the party wasn't canceled yet. I had to politely explain what rain did to some of the experiences and she seemed to get it.

Anyway, if you're looking to do something similar, make sure you pick a date that isn't sold out, and be polite but persistent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom