Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Christmas Party ticket availability calendar, December 15th has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

Nov. 8, 10, 11
Dec. 15

Edited to remove December 15th as that date has now become available again.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Is it Most Merriest or Merry Memories????? I believe DPB said that The 2021 Show was returning?
Whichever one I saw in 2019 was so cringe-worthy that I felt embarrassed for them. There is no volume of spiked eggnog that could convince me to be in that show.

Twerk on stage with Oogie Boogie during MNSSHP? Sure. But not this nonsense.

Sparksfly

Would anyone be willing to switch their Nov 8th or Nov 11th tickets to Nov 14th? I purchased 2 party tickets for the 14th but will need them for the 11th instead. I tried to call Disney to see if they would switch the dates and they were going to but since the 8th and 11th are now sold out they can't. We had to switch the dates on our trip due to a semi emergency and will no longer be in Orlando for the 14th so there's no way we could attend on that date. The castmember I spoke to suggested seeing if anyone wanted to switch dates so here I am. She mentioned reassignment tickets. Has anyone ever done that before?

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Christmas Party ticket availability calendar, November 22nd has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

Nov. 8, 10, 11, 22

DCBaker

Premium Member
Details have been released on Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party.

Booking online opens October 18, 2022.

Dates -

November 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27 and 29
December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 22

Details -

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden

Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant 1.5 hours before the fireworks begin

Pricing - $99 (including tax) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park—with fireworks viewing from a seating area on the restaurant’s terrace

Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin

Pricing - $114 (including tax) per Guest ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax) per Guest ages 3 to 9

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Details have been released on Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party.

Booking online opens October 18, 2022.

Dates -

November 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27 and 29
December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 22

Details -

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden

Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant 1.5 hours before the fireworks begin

Pricing - $99 (including tax) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park—with fireworks viewing from a seating area on the restaurant’s terrace

Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin

Pricing - $114 (including tax) per Guest ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax) per Guest ages 3 to 9

Thanks for passing along the info.

BUT... pro tip: Minnie's Wonderful doesn't have animated characters projected onto the castle. It's all geometric and graphic designs. So... anywhere you can see the castle, to matter how far away, is just fine. And if you can't see the castle, that's fine, too.

IOW, one isn't getting much by paying extra for 'the perfect view.' Especially since attendance is capped and it's easy to find a place in the hub to watch, even at the last minute.

Last edited:
According to the Christmas Party ticket availability calendar, November 22nd has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

Nov. 8, 10, 11, 22
Would anyone be willing to switch their Nov 22nd tickets to Nov 20th? Due to a family emergency we will now no longer be in Orlando on Nov 20th so we are looking to switch 4 tickets. The castmember I spoke to suggested either asking will-call for cancellations the day of 11/20 and purchasing new tickets or finding someone willing to switch dates. Has anyone ever done reassignment tickets before?

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Would anyone be willing to switch their Nov 22nd tickets to Nov 20th? Due to a family emergency we will now no longer be in Orlando on Nov 20th so we are looking to switch 4 tickets. The castmember I spoke to suggested either asking will-call for cancellations the day of 11/20 and purchasing new tickets or finding someone willing to switch dates. Has anyone ever done reassignment tickets before?
Have you called Disney up and ask to speak to a manager or email guest relations? I had to amend my ticket a few years back pre covid and they did me a courtesy and switched the date for me… ive even been offered tickets to a “sold out” Christmas party evening to make up for something as well. So i would try that and keep trying until someone can help.

LittleMerman

I'm going in Dec, it's my first Mickey Christmas Party =) I'm excited! Any big tips? Also, do people wear PJ's? I thought I heard that somewhere.

evenstephan

I purchased a ticket for Mickey's Not-So-Scary then had to cancel my trip. I have a friend who lives nearby to the parks and gave it to him. We linked through MDE, and I was able to reassign my party ticket to him in about 20 seconds through the app. I don't know of a way that you can reassign a ticket to someone outside of your friends and family circle, but if it's a stranger, you can link, transfer, than unlink.

Disstevefan1

Thanks for passing along the info.

BUT... pro tip: Minnie's Wonderful doesn't have animated characters projected onto the castle. It's all geometric and graphic designs. So... anywhere you can see the castle, to matter how far away, is just fine. And if you can't see the castle, that's fine, too.

IOW, one isn't getting much by paying extra for 'the perfect view.' Especially since attendance is capped and it's easy to find a place in the hub to watch, even at the last minute.
"Attendance is capped", how quaint...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom