Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

ToTBellHop

Why isn't Disney the leader in early Christmas celebrations? It's supposed to be the best!!

DE is so terrible that I think they can get away with MNSSHP 4x per week in October and MVMCP 3x per week for the early revelers. I start listening to Christmas carols sporadically in like August on my beats. People at the gym think I’m listening to something hard, but nah. Christmas and Fantasmic is all I am hearing.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
DE is so terrible that I think they can get away with MNSSHP 4x per week in October and MVMCP 3x per week for the early revelers. I start listening to Christmas carols sporadically in like August on my beats. People at the gym think I’m listening to something hard, but nah. Christmas and Fantasmic is all I am hearing.

I do the same thing. It’s always either Disney or Broadway on the other side of my beats while on the treadmill. Christmas music takes over sometime in November.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has added the performance times for Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade to the calendar: 8:30pm and 11pm.

If you missed the other entertainment schedules -

Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration stage show: 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10:35pm, 11:55pm
Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks: 10pm.

Schweino

Boy I had some ANXIETY this morning. I was holding off on buying tickets because they aren't refundable, and I wanted to preserve flexibility in case something happened and we had to cancel our trip at the last minute.

We originally planned to go on 12-6 to 'end' our trip (we leave 12-7), and when I was at the gym at 5 and was just randomly looking, I noticed 12-6 sold out. I never would of thought that Tuesday would of sold out before the Thurs/Fri before it. I had to come home and scramble to buy 12-2 tickets and cancel previous dining plans and had to book Crystal Palace for 4:30 dinner.

It's not the end of the world. We still have MK reserved for 12-6 and I suppose the silver lining is now we have time to pack up and not feel rushed in the morning.

EDIT: Thanks to dining alerts, I was able to snag a 5:35 reservation for CP instead of 4:30. My wife also expressed that she was thankful for doing it in the middle of our trip instead of doing it the day before we leave. I guess its a win, but in my brain I was thinking "What a way to end a trip - party at MK until midnight"

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

Does anyone know if you can buy an ILL for 7dmt with just a party ticket?
I’m not 100% sure but I’d venture to say no, as there’s no Genie+/LL/ILL during the party. But it may let you book one from 4-6, I think when FP+ was still a thing you could book them from 4-6 but I can’t recall

nickys

Premium Member
I’m not 100% sure but I’d venture to say no, as there’s no Genie+/LL/ILL during the party. But it may let you book one from 4-6, I think when FP+ was still a thing you could book them from 4-6 but I can’t recall
Yes, that’s exactly why I’m asking.

With FP+ you could book them for between 4-6pm. In fact you could book them for any time, the system didn’t “verify” the time.

The party ticket still allows that early entry which is why I wondered if anyone had successfully managed to book an ILL (or G+) with just a party ticket.

Dad 2 M & M

Yes, that’s exactly why I’m asking.

With FP+ you could book them for between 4-6pm. In fact you could book them for any time, the system didn’t “verify” the time.

The party ticket still allows that early entry which is why I wondered if anyone had successfully managed to book an ILL (or G+) with just a party ticket.
I can tell the MNSSHP was NOT recognised when we tried to use Genie+ to reserve rides early October. I am an AP, and DW is not. She had a Standard Ticket (non hopper). We had Park reservations for DHS, as well as a MNSSHP Ticket. We purchased/used Genie+ LL in DHS, but when we went to the MNSSHP at 4:30ish, it would NOT allow DW to reserve anything not DHS….even AFTER scanning in to the Party.

I’d guess it still won’t/wouldn’t recognise your Party tics either…but who knows, it might if you are just “paying” for the ride vs booking within the purchased system

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom