News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

YorkshireT

It's like a Russian doll. Tony's party is an upcharge on an upcharge event. Got to hand it to Disney, they know how to exploit the gullible, I mean the fans.

Next year if you pay for the Xmas party, and Tony's Party, you have the opportunity to purchase the Tony's mega party, where you'll also be supplied with hand made pasta, artisanal breads, and nymph cracked walnut salad with a special cocktail and a special viewing area within the area.

Continue ad infinitum until you have one fella in his own roped off area at the front, receiving a foot massage from Minnie Mouse.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's like a Russian doll. Tony's party is an upcharge on an upcharge event. Got to hand it to Disney, they know how to exploit the gullible, I mean the fans.

Next year if you pay for the Xmas party, and Tony's Party, you have the opportunity to purchase the Tony's mega party, where you'll also be supplied with hand made pasta, artisanal breads, and nymph cracked walnut salad with a special cocktail and a special viewing area within the area.

Continue ad infinitum until you have one fella in his own roped off area at the front, receiving a foot massage from Minnie Mouse.

To Infinity and Club 33!

BoarderPhreak

I had November 22nd up yesterday while you could still order tix online (which seems to have changed as of today?) and it was $342-something for two adults and a child... That's basically three full-day tix for five hours. I went to a MVMCP in the past and the cookies and hot chocolate were nice, as was the fake snow on Main St. but... Pass.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I had November 22nd up yesterday while you could still order tix online (which seems to have changed as of today?) and it was $342-something for two adults and a child... That's basically three full-day tix for five hours. I went to a MVMCP in the past and the cookies and hot chocolate were nice, as was the fake snow on Main St. but... Pass.
Ouch.

That is ridiculous. $27 dollars circa 2000. $45 dollars circa 2010

You do the math

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom