Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017

ToTBellHop

Yep the castle lights are not going anywhere. Common to not start installing until Sept. Will be up in all its glory as usual by the first few days of November. :)
I've seen the crane go up in August in past years, but the castle recently had a lot of work done (I assume related to Happily Ever After), so I assume they just need to quickly plop the lights in place this year.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I've seen the crane go up in August in past years, but the castle recently had a lot of work done (I assume related to Happily Ever After), so I assume they just need to quickly plop the lights in place this year.

Yes it can be up later in August sometimes but they will still have plenty of time having all of Sept/Oct to do them. ;)

drizgirl

Capacity is rumored to be around 25,000.
I think it used to be 25K. My guess would be a little higher lately. Since they never announce a number, they can pretty much do whatever they want.
That's it? That will be a wonderful crowd size. Of course, probably still an hour wait for SDMT! Lol
Unfortunately about 20K of them hang out on Main Street most of the night. So it's not like a typical 25K crowd day in the park.

THE Monorail Lime

I think it used to be 25K. My guess would be a little higher lately. Since they never announce a number, they can pretty much do whatever they want.

Unfortunately about 20K of them hang out on Main Street most of the night. So it's not like a typical 25K crowd day in the park.
What about the cookies?

Tyaloo

I am also, scouring the internet every day, to see what the cookies are this year - lol! It's just one of the little things I look forward to :) I also am eagerly waiting to see the party merch!!

ToTBellHop

The claim when prices went up is that capacity would go down.

DisneyDreamer08

It is still shocking to me that if my family wants to attend this someday it will cost us $400. Once in a lifetime splurge that may never happen.
Apparently though, I’m in the minority.
:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom