Mickey's Toontown Fair begins its transformation February 2011

im gunna miss toontown fair=/ ive been going there for 16 years and im gunna miss it. not for the attraction aspect but the atmosphere. This Circus land better be good cause if its not those warm summer nights are never gunna be the same for me in magic kingdom

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
I know, what I'd like to know is why the Fab Six is all over the place when they should be a bit closer together.

I'm also wondering Goofy can remain in Fantasyland, but Mickey can't.
Regarding the Fab Six's placement throughout the parks, I don't think they need to be close together in order for it to work. Even with Toontown, Mickey and Minnie were really the only two close to eachother. The other four would have their own Meet & Greet areas, most likely on Main Street, if I recall correctly. So, it doesn't really matter about location with their Meet & Greets. If people are given a location to meet them, they will come, regardless of where it is placed. If they all moved to Main Street, that would actually bring all of the characters closer together.

As for Goofy in Fantasyland, I think it simply comes down to a logical refurb for the Barnstormer, overlaying it to fit into the new surroundings. I think the Barnstormer has somewhat become a classic to the park, it's sort of become "Goofy's" own attraction. Goofy's attraction is still going to be themed to the surrounding area, it's like he's come to the circus for his own circus act. I think Mickey isn't in the land because of the space. If he were to fit into Storybook Circus, what would he have? I mean, there's still a good amount of land at the back end of Storybook Circus, so something could be placed there in the future, but I don't really see Goofy having an attraction in Storybook Circus being a significant problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom