Mickey's Philarmagic

jeffk410

Original Poster
Is it just me or is Philarmagic underrated? I know its been out awhile now, but i love it. I always wonder why the wait is never long( and i go during the busiest times usually). Do people not like it?

Philo

I can't get enough of it. I think its the only 3D cinema in WDW (or pretty much anywhere else) that's worth seeing due to how well made it is (i.e. no cheap 3D tricks). I'll probably see this at least 3 times on each trip

Ilovewishes

I completely agree! It is so underrated but that just makes it all the better IMO! I absolutely love it and would rate as one of my fave things at Disney!

jeffk410

Original Poster
yah

It is great in the summer to get the cool a/c. Its just i thought it was underrated because i know i always do it atleast 3 times and theirs never a wait. Good point about the seating , i guess i did not realize how much larger it is than the others.

kadesha

It is one of my favorite things to do in MK! We do it several times each trip. I rave about to it anyone who tells me they are going to Disneyworld!

pacochran

I've got to believe it is because the theatre is so big. It is one of my families favorite rides. In fact my kids are a little older and it is the only attraction that we do in Fantasyland now.

juscet

I completely agree. I love this experience. Although when my kids were younger they were a little scared by it (loud noises, dark), so that may be a reason that it does not get the credit it deserves.
You also have to remember that while you have a huge crowd in the audiotorium they bring the people into the outside room, so it never looks like there is a long line.:)

Jenna

I love Philharmagic! Not even so much for me but to see the kids round me reach up and grab the jewels is adorable! Its a fantastic show! Always a must see for me!

CThaddeus

I'm in the minority here, but I could take or leave Mickey's Philharmagic. Of the 3-D films currently at Disney World, it ranks a solid third, below Muppet-Vision and It's Tough to Be a Bug. Considering that Toy Story Mania is 3-D as well, Philharmagic may end up rating below that, too. I love the Fab 5 like everyone else (I own every Disney Treasures DVD release featuring them), but this incarnation just sort of left me underwhelmed and feeling like I'd seen it all before. There's not even a preshow to enjoy. I still check it out every time I go to Disney World, but I much preferred the previous occupants - Legend of the Lion King and The Mickey Mouse Revue.

hpyhnt 1000

I can't get enough of it. I think its the only 3D cinema in WDW (or pretty much anywhere else) that's worth seeing due to how well made it is (i.e. no cheap 3D tricks). I'll probably see this at least 3 times on each trip

Did you say cheap 3D tricks? ;)

Sorry, I just had to "spring" that on you! :lol:

Anyway, I agree with Philarmagic. It is definitely one of the better 3D shows at Disney; a must see for anyone who heads to the Magic Kingdom. But Muppet Vision 3D over at DHS ranks right up there with it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom