Mickey's Philarmagic

tdonald

Yeah, it's definitely my favorite 3-D show, and I think it will probably be there for a while, because it's so timeless. It's probably overall my favorite Fantasyland attraction (sorry PPF :shrug:).

TheDisneyMagic

Always been a close to heart attraction for me, the other half's uncle animated quite a portion of it so I watched the whole thing develop over time was a great experience. To me and my family, it has got to be the best of the 3/4D attractions at Walt Disney World as the eanimation is brilliant, the effects are superb and the story line is excellent. Tie all that with classic Disney music and you have an ace attraction.

colleen2997

Hands down, this is our favorite 3-D attraction! My whole family loves it. It has on occasion brought tears to my eyes. I don't think it is underrated, I just think that the theater has such a huge capacity that it can accommodate enough people to prevent big lines.
A friend of mine went down for the first time recently and I kept telling him Philharmagic is a MUST SEE for his family. When he returned I asked him how he liked it and he told me his whole family went to sleep in there so he doesn't remember it!!! Blamed it on having a long day - but I still couldn't believe it!!!!
I don't like the Muppet one anymore, the 3-d effects pales by comparison and the storyline is no good. But I understand it was the first one so the technology isn't the same.

lebeau

Underrated? I think so. Everybody raves about Philharmagic when it comes up. It just doesn't come up as often as it should. I always recommend it to people who are going to WDW.

krankenstein

It is in my top 5 attractions. Actually I think it is my favorite attraction at MK. Definitely underrated, and should be given more credit.

Uponastar

Love it!
The Peter Pan scene is my favorite part.
I always listen for the chorus of "Oooooo....Tinkerbell!" that goes through the crowd at her appearance.
Priceless and wonderful!

adrianuk91

This may sound really stupid but could someone explain to me what it is as the attraction wasn't there the last time I visited and I've been wondering what exaclty it is as it sounds good from what you have been saying. It is a bit of a stupid question but could someone help me out please thank you.

RiversideBunny

This may sound really stupid but could someone explain to me what it is as the attraction wasn't there the last time I visited and I've been wondering what exaclty it is as it sounds good from what you have been saying. It is a bit of a stupid question but could someone help me out please thank you.

Others can add to this but it's an extremely well done 3-D movie, complete with smells and sounds and a surprise ending, in which Donald steals Mickey's hat and baton and tries to conduct Mickey's orchestra.
In doing so he becomes involved in a series of adventures while trying to retrieve the sorcerer's hat. Many favorite Disney characters show up in the process.

:):)

adrianuk91

Thank you for enlightening me on the subject and I shall check it out in october when we go as it certainly sounds interesting especially the Donald Duck part seen as he is my favourite character.

hpyhnt 1000

If you're interested, YouTube has some videos. Of course you won't get the 3D and other special effects, but it will give you an idea of what the show is like. I also like these because they show the queue area and preshow announcements as well.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VKYW13QRsM&feature=related

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFBfWQoWAA&feature=related

CrashNet

I'm a HUGE fan of the waterfowl. He's my favorite. :) The other reason...it makes me feel like a kid again. I watched all those movies when I was growing up, and its awesome to see them in that form, flying through London and around Agraba. I'm not afraid to admit I silently sing along at the top of my lungs. :lookaroun

Lucky

It would be one of my favorites even if it weren't air-conditioned. I think a lot of people lined up outside for Dumbo, Ariel's Grotto and Cinderella's Carousel don't know what they're missing.

Disneykidder

It is definately a must see for us. We have to see it everytime we go to MK. It is my sons favorite. I think it is underrated, but that's ok. But judging my what everyone but one said on this thread, we all seem to love it!! It is cute, funny, has great songs to sing along with, awesome characters and is 3D!! What's not to love?!

courty

LOVED IT! experienced this for the first time last summer and it was deffinitly one of my faves! I love how disney is now trying to engage all your senses!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom