News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Because Halloween does NOT begin in August when its 95 degrees. Even in Florida lol …. I dk but if i was a local i would rather spend some extra money to enjoy Halloween when its actually closer to Halloween but thats just me…

Remember that Disney is presenting this particular festival for more than just a US audience that may not have Halloween in their own country. Thanks to the prevalence of US-generated entertainment, word has gotten out and they are not necessarily bound to the same climate and timeframe that we would be in the US.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Remember that Disney is presenting this particular festival for more than just a US audience that may not have Halloween in their own country. Thanks to the prevalence of US-generated entertainment, word has gotten out and they are not necessarily bound to the same climate and timeframe that we would be in the US.
My reply was in regards to the assumption locals were buying up the cheaper parties

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
A few more decorations went up overnight, but no bunting or Mickey pumpkins yet.

FD2FA765-7986-4906-9453-3272F63C7C91.jpeg

20D5D131-33F9-4F46-8DA7-40F5FA1EF204.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

"NEW for 2022, partygoers awaiting “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” can ‘Stand Out’ and dance their way onto Main Street U.S.A., with a majorly awesome 90’s crew lead by Max Goof cosplaying as Powerline – his favorite pop superstar! Also new this year, we’re doing it like the Zombies do at the ZOM-BEATZ BASH! Join Zombies and Cheerleaders at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café as they BAMM out to music inspired by the ZOMBIES original movies on Disney Channel."

Gillyanne

We usually don't do dance parties, but may need to stop by the Z.O.M.B.I.E.S one b/c my niece has been watching those movies a lot lately.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

"NEW for 2022, partygoers awaiting “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” can ‘Stand Out’ and dance their way onto Main Street U.S.A., with a majorly awesome 90’s crew lead by Max Goof cosplaying as Powerline – his favorite pop superstar! Also new this year, we’re doing it like the Zombies do at the ZOM-BEATZ BASH! Join Zombies and Cheerleaders at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café as they BAMM out to music inspired by the ZOMBIES original movies on Disney Channel."

This is pretty cool.

It’s not going to drive ticket sales on its own, but it’s something that will make a lot of people happy. Credit where it’s due, and good on them for doing something neat like this for something as insignificant as a pre-parade.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

This is pretty cool.

It’s not going to drive ticket sales on its own, but it’s something that will make a lot of people happy. Credit where it’s due, and good on them for giving something neat like this.

I wonder if this was planned for 2020 to coincide with A Goofy Movie's 25th anniversary, but they didn't get the chance to do it until now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom