News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

pdude81

I'm going to be there the week of August 14th through the 20th, so I'm hoping to acquire either the 16th or 19th. Thanks!
Same general period for me. I think you'll be ok for either of those if you have your stuff linked and try to buy in the first few days. Even boo bash didn't sell out many dates at much lower numbers for a bit.

Grumpy4196

I'm surprised they went back to the regular 7pm start. I thought Disney didn't like closing early.
Even more surprised they went back to the 4PM entry.

Event Times
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket--giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Oct 30th here. Would like to go on my Halloween BDay but then we’d miss Epcot night EMH. MK fireworks will only be 2 nights that last 7 day stretch, Wed & Sat. Party on Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun & Mon. Oof.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Honestly not as bad as I thought it was going to be. $85 per person in 2019 just adjusted for inflation these past three years is over $100 per person.
Incorrect. $85 in 2019 would be $96 in 2022.

They're achieving their goal of having party tickets be just as expensive as regular day tickets. And general response? "This isn't bad" "Prices seem about right". Mission accomplished.

"Why sell the parks once, when you can sell them twice in the same day for the same price?"

ToTBellHop

They're achieving their goal of having party tickets be just as expensive as regular day tickets. And general response? "This isn't bad" "Prices seem about right". Mission accomplished.

"Why sell the parks once, when you can sell them twice in the same day for the same price?"
$109 ain’t too bad to celebrate Halloween with 25000 of my closest friends in August.

Casper Gutman

I was wrong. I did not think this would happen and said as much. This is good.

Still criminally expensive, though (hey, there's a limit on the extent to which I can admit I was wrong!)

CntrlFlPete

i'm not disagreeing here, but looking at a day in AUG, the party still 'seems' a better deal w/ a day ticket at $134 and a party ticket at $109. They've really bumped everything up, I think day tickets tend to run around $119 to $149.

I just find their variable pricing impossible to understand. When you hit the later part of Sept, the party becomes more costly than a day ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom