News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

Stupido

Ticket update - Guests of select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort can purchase these special event tickets early beginning May 12.

The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.
The advanced purchase window is available for aaaalll Disney Resort Hotels? Not just the Deluxe? 👀

Touchdown

So Disney Enchantment is getting cut on party nights now? That didn't last long lol...feels bad for regular guests tho..

Was kinda hoping they do both shows in one night, kinda what they did with MWCTF during the Christmas AH events..
Yeah it is, but I was really doubtful it would work for Halloween, the fireworks shot off at 8pm and the Christmas AH went until 9pm-1am. It’s not dark at 8pm in August, it would need to be 9pm, and 10pm-2am ain’t exactly family friendly.

Vinnie Mac

Very pleased that MNSSHP is back. Only bummer is that the new fireworks show is returning with it. Was very disappointed with it the one time I saw it. Was hoping that maybe enough people didn't care for it that Hallowishes would return.
Hallowishes still exist for the most part through Disneyland's show. It's practically the same show but with Hellfire in it.

I personally think that the new Halloween show is much better though. Its perfect. Amazing visuals, the soundtrack is great, the finale is great, the projections use the castle to tell a short little story instead of just being a clip show, and THE JACK PUPPET!

mf1972

very glad that they’re bringing it back vs boo bash. we’re not attending it this year due to our schedule. we check in 11/1, but again, happy to see its returning

pdude81

I'm curious why the first event is priced so high? Is that a seasonal thing but before the old 8/16 dropoff or just because they know there is a lot of demand from vloggers and the people who want to meet vloggers?

I'll add that I really liked Boo Bash because I just like the low crowds of DAH. Good to see the stage show back though

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
The upper (Halloween) price is Boo Bash pricing, but the lower is far lower than Boo Bash pricing.
Low end cost

2019- $85
2021- $129
2022- $109

It remains to be seen what select days will feature the lowest cost. But you can guarantee that there will be more crowds at more cost comparatively speaking.

mattpeto

Party info -

Tickets go on sale May 18th - prices range from $109-$199.

Dates -

August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31

• The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A. as a prelude to Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
  • What’s Halloween without candy? During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park. And new this year, guests will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
  • Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate “Hocus Pocus” Party Potion.
  • Celebrate the season alongside favorite Disney characters as they take over the park for their favorite party of the year.
  • Overlays themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
  • The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
  • Discover sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
  • NEW! In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, we’re adding even more fun to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year in the form of event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities. And in addition to the reusable trick-or-treating tote bag, guests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50thAnniversary celebration commemorative print.

The crowds will return, but the price point will make people happy.

I wonder if After Hours parties will return on the "off nights".

gerarar

Premium Member
I think the low guest satisfaction scores for DE had something to do with this.
Yeah...not surprised if that's the case lol.

Regardless, I still want the regular guests to have some type of fireworks show to end their MK nights on. At least bring back a projection show like OUAT just to have something..

sullyinMT

VERY curious to see how many people they jam in there at that price point. The last party had too many people, they need to back it off at least 10%
This I agree with. We last attended Columbus Day week of 2017, and it was pushing the boundary then. Reports of the two years after that didn’t sound very enjoyable.

Very happy that it’s returning, though. We won’t be back to WDW until Thanksgiving week 2023, so MVMCP should be in full swing then!

Squishy

Yeah...not surprised if that's the case lol.

Regardless, I still want the regular guests to have some type of fireworks show to end their MK nights on. At least bring back a projection show like OUAT just to have something..
Cant do OUAT if regular guests get kicked out during daytime

castlecake2.0

I'm curious why the first event is priced so high? Is that a seasonal thing but before the old 8/16 dropoff or just because they know there is a lot of demand from vloggers and the people who want to meet vloggers?

I'll add that I really liked Boo Bash because I just like the low crowds of DAH. Good to see the stage show back though
I would have made it even more the first night and laugh at all the vloggers who have no choice but to pay it so the can be “FIRST!”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom