News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

brb1006

Folks, can we please NOT talk about Christmas related things in a ‘Halloween Party’ thread?

There is a seperate thread regarding the Christmas Parties….please go talk about it there.

Some of us Halloween fans prefer to keep the topics (and the holidays themselves, for that matter…) separated.

I thank you In advance.

Carry on…

🎃

-
Blame Jack Skellington!
0b6188d24cae77352dc8decd554207a5.jpg

MadderAdder

Got tickets for Oct 10th and 12th! Haven't been since 2019, so really looking forward to it. Hope I can try most of the new desserts and see some of the new merch.
We’re going 10/22 but I have zero hopes that there will be much of any merch left. 😭 Hope you get some!

Figments Friend

Hoping that this season we have a nicer selection of merch options, and more appealing graphics.
Last seasons' spread just did not really do anything for me...too 'bland'.
i did not buy a single item which is surprising for this event as i almost always at the very least pick up the tshirt for the year, but nope.
Was not a fan of last years collection.

Hopefully this year will be a bit better merch wise.

-

DCBaker

Premium Member
Pricing for Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Parties has been released - booking opens July 18.

Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

Event Details
  • Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park, with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden
  • Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant 1.5 hours before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
  • Price: $99 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Full details at the link below.

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace

Event Details
  • Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
  • Price: $114 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Ayla

Pricing for Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Parties has been released - booking opens July 18.

Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

Event Details
  • Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park, with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden
  • Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant 1.5 hours before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
  • Price: $99 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace

Event Details
  • Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
  • Price: $114 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9

I am so glad we did the dessert parties when it was $25 per adult. Geez louise.

Biff215

I am so glad we did the dessert parties when it was $25 per adult. Geez louise.
Us too. We even treated our friends (family of 4) as it was reasonable back then. To each their own, but I can’t wrap my brain around paying a max of $200 for the party ticket and then adding another $100+ for the dessert party. $1000+ for a family of 4. Insane, but I’m sure both will sell out somehow!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
You're asking why the Halloween party sold out? Seriously? 😂 😂 😂
I'm asking because you said you weren't surprised since the first and last parties typically sell out.

Yet the party on the 31st is neither first nor last.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom