News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Fido Chuckwagon

What do you mean by "traditionally?" Since 2009, the last party day in odd-numbered years has been Nov 1.
IMG_1031.jpeg

TheMaxRebo

With lower attendance noted this summer, will party tickets be harder to sell? Or are these typically immune?

The first party to sell out (Halloween) sold out within 2 days of when the first party sold out last year ... Obviously just one data point but seems to be similar pull so far

I am a little surprised I haven't seen any of the new Hollywood Studios Jollywood event sell out yet ... Just as with only 10 dates and being something new, I thought would see at least the opening date sold out by now

jeanericuser001

I take it disney must have made a sponsorship deal with tums or at least they should have as there will most certainly be a few people reaching for the tums after eating some of that spiciness.

mf1972

i don’t go big on the special food items in general. i’ll get 1 here & there. spicy doesn’t sit well with me so i’ll pass on those.

TheMaxRebo

Hope you all like greenish blue stool, because when you eat a food product with black food dye, that’s what comes out the other end…

not even for that, just black buns don't seem appetizing, probably pass on those items

though better than when they tried that galaxy's bun over at Cosmic Ray's that just looked like mold

Sans Souci

Hope you all like greenish blue stool, because when you eat a food product with black food dye, that’s what comes out the other end…

I think cake is made with black cocoa. I make a black velvet cake and I use no food coloring to get it black. It's a very deep and toasted cocoa flavor. It's the same cocoa they use in Oreos. At least, I hope that's what they are using, otherwise...

tanc

How worth it is the dessert party if I want to try every dessert? Going to two parties so I was thinking about trying the dessert party out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom