News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

ToTBellHop

Unless you're getting tickets for opening night or Halloween, there's really no danger of being sold out right now.
If you are wrong and parties sell out today, you are promising to offer a comparable Halloween party in your backyard for us, free-of-charge, correct?

There had better be perimeter fireworks, or I'll be retaining the best attorneys not already involved in the ongoing litigation between the Walt Disney Company and the State of Florida!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If you are wrong and parties sell out today, you are promising to offer a comparable Halloween party in your backyard for us, free-of-charge, correct?

There had better be perimeter fireworks, or I'll be retaining the best attorneys not already involved in the ongoing litigation between the Walt Disney Company and the State of Florida!
Absolutely!

Come to my personal theme park located at 90.0000° S, 45.0000° E.

mf1972

i’m looking on the website & it says not currently available. they can’t all be sold out already, can they?
IMG_3562.jpeg

Gran Fiesta

Anyone have any guesses how MNSSHP ticket sales will go this year? Like how soon certain dates will sell out? I just went through and looked at the sell out info (thanks @DCBaker for always posting it!) from 2022; We're looking to go 9/17 this year (first day everyone will be in town, but the price jumps up that Tuesday when we'd usually go) . The comparable date (9/18) last year sold out about 3 months after they first went on sale. If we think sales will be available for just as long; I won't FOMO buy them next week and let some more funds accumulate before I do....

If guesses think it'll be comparable, taking into account that they're going on sale 2 weeks earlier this year; I should easily be able to wait until later in June or July....
Where did you find the sell out information from 2022? I would definitely like to see that. Thanks

Gillyanne

Where did you find the sell out information from 2022? I would definitely like to see that. Thanks

@DCBaker generally posts when dates sell out. I looked through last years 2022 post for each of them (tbf I used search for the terms). To save you the trouble I saved the info I copied down (may not be pretty but should be legible sorted by party date).

2022 sell out dates
Party Sell out
12-Aug7-Aug
16-Aug28-Jul
19-Aug7-Aug
23-Aug8-Aug
26-Aug11-Aug
30-Aug15-Aug
2-Sep6-Aug
5-Sep12-Aug
9-Sep18-Aug
11-Sep25-Aug
13-Sep18-Aug
16-Sep17-Aug
18-Sep22-Aug
20-Sep12-Aug
23-Sep25-Aug
25-Sep28-Aug
27-Sep29-Aug
29-Sep1-Sep
30-Sep23-Aug
2-Oct18-Aug
4-Oct30-Aug
6-Oct31-Aug
7-Oct2-Sep
10-Oct30-Aug
11-Oct29-Aug
13-Oct30-Aug
14-Oct8-Sep
16-Oct4-Sep
18-Oct30-Aug
20-Oct6-Sep
21-Oct11-Sep
23-Oct7-Sep
25-Oct4-Sep
27-Oct5-Sep
28-Oct8-Sep
30-Oct15-Aug
31-Oct30-Jun

Fido Chuckwagon

Prediction: Nights aren’t going to sell out this year like they did last year, except maybe Halloween night itself and the first night. I am cautiously optimistic that they might even bring back some version of the Halloween Party Pass they had in 2019 because of sales.

PeteJW

It seems that the ticket queue is over-subscribed. Each time I'm redirected from the virtual queue to the website to purchase the tickets all I see is 'someone ate the page'.

pdude81

It seems that the ticket queue is over-subscribed. Each time I'm redirected from the virtual queue to the website to purchase the tickets all I see is 'someone ate the page'.
Looked ok to me just now. If you were logged in you could be in a timeout loop

TheMaxRebo

Prediction: Nights aren’t going to sell out this year like they did last year, except maybe Halloween night itself and the first night. I am cautiously optimistic that they might even bring back some version of the Halloween Party Pass they had in 2019 because of sales.

Definitely will be interesting to see ... Was last year just pent up demand for not having the regular party for a few years and there will be less urgency this year?

Fact they didn't raise prices makes me thing they don't expect increased demand at least

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom