News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Corylancaster

The next Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party date to sell out is October 17.

Dates still available -

Sept. 28
Oct. 3, 5, 6, 13, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29
Nov. 1
I'm surprised that Friday the 13th hasn't sold out yet...unless crowds are heading more toward horror nights at universal for that date

DisneyOutsider

Did y'all know prices for this party range from $109 per person to $199 per person, depending on what night you attend?

Yes... you linked the article published by @wdwmagic , which links to this very thread. You can start reading on Page 4 if you want to see the full discussion on prices.

Ayla

Yes... you linked the article published by @wdwmagic , which links to this very thread. You can start reading on Page 4 if you want to see the full discussion on prices.
I'm aware of what I linked, thanks. 😂

I doubt I'm alone in rarely reading articles from the home page here, let alone finding threads that way.

Thepuma

Did y'all know prices for this party range from $109 per person to $199 per person, depending on what night you attend?

Really there should be discounts for those who already have paid for a park ticket fir that day - they've payed full whack yet are ushered out the park early. Paying another $200 to get just 2 hours more than they would on another day is quick frankly disgusting.

So they want $150 for a day ticket and $199 for the evening show...dear me.

DisneyOutsider

I'm aware of what I linked, thanks. 😂

I doubt I'm alone in rarely reading articles from the home page here, let alone finding threads that way.
I wasn't so sure, since you wondered whether the thread dedicated to the very topic of the article was aware of what's in the article.

In any event, the answer is yes, we're well-aware.

TheMaxRebo

Really there should be discounts for those who already have paid for a park ticket fir that day - they've payed full whack yet are ushered out the park early. Paying another $200 to get just 2 hours more than they would on another day is quick frankly disgusting.

they are seperate things though - you don't have to go to a park at all before the party, we didn't when we went last week

The transaction was paying the fee (in our case it was $109) to access the park starting at 4pm and having until 12mindnight - so 8 hours of park time for that fee

If one choses to use a park ticket at magic kingdom that day and doesn't have park hoppers, they are electing to have access from 9am (8:30am if on site) until 6pm - in my mind, not a financially smart decision, but others might see it differently given the low crowds typically at MK those days.

I do think it would make sense to offer some time of pass that covers the day and the party at MK that day (like a party "odd on" or "extender" ticket)

Ayla

they are seperate things though - you don't have to go to a park at all before the party, we didn't when we went last week

The transaction was paying the fee (in our case it was $109) to access the park starting at 4pm and having until 12mindnight - so 8 hours of park time for that fee

If one choses to use a park ticket at magic kingdom that day and doesn't have park hoppers, they are electing to have access from 9am (8:30am if on site) until 6pm - in my mind, not a financially smart decision, but others might see it differently given the low crowds typically at MK those days.

I do think it would make sense to offer some time of pass that covers the day and the party at MK that day (like a party "odd on" or "extender" ticket)
Cognitive dissonance. Having a ticket for 9 hours of park time is somehow "not a financially smart decision" but buying a ticket for 8 hours somehow is? LOL

TheMaxRebo

Cognitive dissonance. Having a ticket for 9 hours of park time is somehow "not a financially smart decision" but buying a ticket for 8 hours somehow is? LOL

because the 8 hours comes with special activities and parades and fireworks and trick or treating and special characters, etc. Plus, that is the only option vs the day ticket which you could pay the same for 13 hours of access the following day - so yeah, paying the same for 9 hours for 13 hours isn't the smartest financial decision in my mind

and I paid less than a day ticket so my per hours spending was less

But either way, everyone has to make up their own mind if it is worth spending X on what is offered in return ... for some at this point nothing Disney offers is worth any amount of $ ... for other they are happy to pay any amount of money for what they can get

adam.adbe

That $150 is an illusory number. I'd imagine very few guests are ponying up a *single* day ticket for reduced hours at MK, unless they're specifically in it for the super low crowd levels and feel that's a game worth playing.

With an AP, or park hopper, or hell even a four-day ticket, MK party days start looking like a solid way to spend a day in MK with low crowds.

RoadiJeff

My wife and I have the 4 park, 4 day ticket special. We will be using the MK day on the 24th and we have tickets for MNSSHP that evening. Part of the bonus of doing it that way is that we will not have to endure long lines trying to get in the park at 4:00pm. We will be there from 9:00am until Midnight.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So it's mentioned here that sales are lagging behind last year's pace, and suddenly dates are "selling out" more quickly.

Coincidence I Think Not GIF

;)

tanc

Pretty shocking to see so many dates still open, wonder if the event will get a discount soon. I think a lot of people just don't see the value in it, even though this party seems way better than the previous ones.

Debating whether or not to bring a candy bucket, just seems like so much to try and take back lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom