News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

jrhwdw

I'm surprised they seem to have just cut Minnie's dialogue from the first float and not added anything (so now only Mickey is talking), but I'm absolutely not complaining.

Whatever they could have had the characters in the Sanderson costumes say I probably would have already seen on three dozen t shirts that day alone.

Edit: I thoroughly enjoyed the whole parade. The walking villains in particular were a lot of fun to watch. And I don't remember if the Peter Pan section was a Lost Boys vs Pirates thing before (too lazy to look) but I really liked that, too. And the scarecrows. I liked it a lot.
Thoughts on the Cavalcade float being used?

Too bad Minnie, Daisy and Clar. didn't get their own Soundtrack.... I thought I read somewhere the they were supposed to be in the finale?

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks 2023

Is the Prim. just the two near the Castle? Or 180?

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
For those that were there last night, how was it crowd wise?
I thought the crowds were fine, other than the hub during the 10:15 fireworks (which we left right after). Between 3:57 and 10, we rode Tron 2x (4:20 ILL and I snagged the first 6PM VQ BG), 7DMT (ILL), CoP, Space, MILF, Pooh, Small World, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Thunder Mountain, Aladdin Carpets, plus some trick or treating, a couple of food stops and some Zombies dancing. And we were at a relaxed pace the whole night, because it's HOT y'all.

Longest wait was HM, which was over 30 minutes. Space was 20, BTMRR was 10. Most of the rest was a virtual walkon. Now we didn't do characters, and those lines were long.

This was our only park day after a cruise, and it was our first time to ride Tron. Had a great time, was happy with the crowds/lines, and I somehow only saw two vloggers making that sweet sweet content, so that was nice.

ETA Jungle Cruise - so 15 attractions plus food and trick or treating over a relaxing 6 hours.

Last edited:

Cliff

Based on past years sales records, is it reasonable to expect that almost every night will eventually sell out?

I was watching a live stream last night and they said that there were no more tickets left for sale right as the event started. However, just judging by the crowds I could see on camera, it didnt "seem" a full as other nights that I have done this before in the past.

Does Disney have the same number of tickets available to the public for every night on the calendar? Or, do they raise or lower that number based on the working staff they have each night?

SamusAranX

Based on past years sales records, is it reasonable to expect that almost every night will eventually sell out?

I was watching a live stream last night and they said that there were no more tickets left for sale right as the event started. However, just judging by the crowds I could see on camera, it didnt "seem" a full as other nights that I have done this before in the past.

Does Disney have the same number of tickets available to the public for every night on the calendar? Or, do they raise or lower that number based on the working staff they have each night?
They can cap capacity [for special events-] at whatever they choose but I don’t think they release those numbers. So a sell out could mean different crowd levels.

celluloid

They can cap capacity [for special events-] at whatever they choose but I don’t think they release those numbers. So a sell out could mean different crowd levels.

True. We also know that these events often happen on weeknights of the week, which traditionally are less staffed or harder to staff so staffing predictions could effect numbers as well as any ride or venue closures reduce space for occupancy.

Cliff

So if any night is not sold out in advance, it's reasonable to expect that it will be sold out on the afternoon before the event starts, even if the crowd levels are smaller then other nights?

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Boo to You continues to be the superior parade at WDW so I'm glad to see it got some nice touch ups this year. I still think Not-So-Spooky is a major downgrade from HalloWishes, but I'm just being a grumpy person at this point.

Disstevefan1

So if any night is not sold out in advance, it's reasonable to expect that it will be sold out on the afternoon before the event starts, even if the crowd levels are smaller then other nights?
It’s just my opinion but I think that the parties will be sold out in advance of the day of the party.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Everything new in the updated Mickey's 'Boo-To-You' Halloween Parade at Walt Disney World​

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52618.jpg

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52619.jpg

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52622.jpg

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52625.jpg

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52626.jpg

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52628.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom