News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm VQ drop lasted for ~5.4 secs tonight for the party.

For comparison to the usual 6pm drop during EEH on Wednesday evenings.
scatter_plot-513.png

6pm drop (MNSSHP VQ) lasted for 5.382 secs.
Friday 6pm Drop Average: 5.4s -> 5.4s (+0)

There are no BG's being called today past 5pm, so there is no comparison to yesterday.

Professor_Jason

-Be at the gate no later then 3:30 (they open at four)
-Get the premium candy on the MS overpass right after, then get any merch on MSUSA.
-Eat, do high capacity rides, get in line early for any meet and greets you want
-Play Tron Lotto at 6pm? That’s what it is for EMH.
-Get in line for Space around 6:45 to knock that one out then go to FL until 30-45 min prior to the first Spooktacular show (second come October.). Get a spot on the hub that is a good spot for the show and the parade, as you aren’t moving until after the parade. Enjoy both.
-If you need a BR break now is the time, then camp for the fireworks.
-Startinv with Pirates ride all the rides you haven’t yet clockwise order and do trick or treats, be back at the hub for midnight Spooktacular, this time get as close to the stage as you can.
THANK YOU!

TTA94

2nd year the parade floodlights no longer change color along with the floats, they just stay cool white for the whole parade. Awesome character additions though.

Disneylands parade lighting is so much better. I’m guessing it’s a performer safety requirement that Disneyland doesn’t have.

WorldExplorer

I'm surprised they seem to have just cut Minnie's dialogue from the first float and not added anything (so now only Mickey is talking), but I'm absolutely not complaining.

Whatever they could have had the characters in the Sanderson costumes say I probably would have already seen on three dozen t shirts that day alone.

Edit: I thoroughly enjoyed the whole parade. The walking villains in particular were a lot of fun to watch. And I don't remember if the Peter Pan section was a Lost Boys vs Pirates thing before (too lazy to look) but I really liked that, too. And the scarecrows. I liked it a lot.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom