Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

DisneyGigi

2014 started even earlier on the 1st
2008 started on the 5th as well. Not that big of a jump. I am glad they added it back! Last year was so disappointed we couldn't take it in. If Wal-mart can have Halloween stuff on one aisle and Christmas on the next it is okay that you celebrate Halloween at Disney in early September. Ps, summer clothes go on clearance and winter stuff debuts after July 5th. This party has just always been so worth it to us.

DisneyGigi

So we should start them before Labor Day?
Not saying before Labor Day, but not like it is anything new. Go every year, Aug 27, 28th - 9, 7 or 8, and Halloween decorations go up by usually the Sunday night after we arrive in August, what does it matter? You don't have to go. But historically, last year was late. Best MNSSHP to go to is early, they do not sell out.

Disneyhead'71

Not saying before Labor Day, but not like it is anything new. Go every year, Aug 27, 28th - 9, 7 or 8, and Halloween decorations go up by usually the Sunday night after we arrive in August, what does it matter? You don't have to go. But historically, last year was late. Best MNSSHP to go to is early, they do not sell out.
Closing the park early for an up charge event during the busy Summer Travel season is bad form. Was the first time they did it. It's still bad form.

And I usually have to be paid to get me on WDW property.

DisneyGigi

You guys really have to pick your Fuss points? Griping about a start date for MNSSHP, without a costume ban, and on same dates as past, just seems stupid. -smh

DisneyGigi

Closing the park early for an up charge event during the busy Summer Travel season is bad form. Was the first time they did it. It's still bad form.

And I usually have to be paid to get me on WDW property.
Guess you did not go in 2008, would have to check my dates, but 2007, or 2014 then. Summer rates end 8/27 typically.

DisneyGigi

Why don't they just start Halloween after Easter? Imagine how much money they could make!
God bless you, little fella, you know not what you speak, or you would know, that the same thing they are charging 150 for, you could do, at the firat MNSSHP, for a mere 65 bucks, and get parades, special meet and greets fireworks,and guarenteed low crowds. #blessyourheart

DisneyGigi

Not biting dude, if you don't wanna go, don't. That easy. :) Makes the party all the much better for me. Just like people willing to pay, twice the amount for nothing in April, May! :)

Disneyhead'71

God bless you, little fella, you know not what you speak, or you would know, that the same thing they are charging 150 for, you could do, at the firat MNSSHP, for a mere 65 bucks, and get parades, special meet and greets fireworks,and guarenteed low crowds. #blessyourheart
Fully aware of that. I actually like MNSSHP. I just think having pumpkins and fall decorations in August is just a sign of Disney's money grubbing.

Like stores starting Christmas sales the day after Halloween.

Disneyhead'71

Not biting dude, if you don't wanna go, don't. That easy. :) Makes the party all the much better for me. Just like people willing to pay, twice the amount for nothing in April, May! :)
How magnanimous of you. Thanks for the permission to not attend. I was concerned about the possible repercussions. And yes, idiots throwing money at Disney for crap offerings has given Disney carte blanc to do as they please.

Enjoy your Halloween/Labor Day Celebration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom